X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

OMG!!!

I can't believe it ... it's like ... never in a million years ... you'll never guess what it is so I'll just tell you ...

KAVAN SMITH is coming to ADELAIDE!!!!

There's a small stargate convention in September and the guests are Kavan Smith and Paul McGillion!!!

This is so the coolest news because I don't even have to fly anywhere - he's coming to my home city!!!

Details

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

sigpic

Comment

*happy dance, happy dance* I'm jealous!

Comment

OMG!!!!

THAT IS AWSOME!!!!

*squeeeeeee* with you
          sigpic

Comment

Can the southwest US never get any love from the guys?

Comment

wait switching over to my new Kavan PB file.. lol..
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

ok.. have to relocate back to bed.. GREAT NEWS SHA!!!!

sigpic

Comment

I was always with you lg, wondering if the flyboys would ever grace my neck of the woods. Usually if they come to Australia it's a different city which adds airfares to the cost and seriously I NEVER thought Kavan would come here because he did Australia a few years back (before I knew these actors did cons and such).

Thanks Brn - I feel giddy LOL

It's like fate or something - I only found out because my sister got a random email from the people who put on these things. AND I got this award thing from work recently and was umming and ahhing over what to spend the money on and so lucky I didn't spend it because I can use it to get a VIP ticket!!

Now I just have to hope work commitments don't get in the way

sigpic

Comment

Love all the Memorial Day sigs....it is an important holiday that doesn't truly get enough notice.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks! It was Brn's idea, and I just ran with the theme.

Comment

Thanks Brn ... now, go and rest! Loved all the Kavan pics And LOL on the pouting Kavan pic lg - perfect!

Okay, I'll calm down now ... and focus on other things. lg, loved your memorial day sigs - just beautiful. And Brn, what an awesome idea to make a sig for this special day - yours was wonderful too. And the quotes ... *sigh* very moving.

sigpic

Comment

So very excited for you Sha!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X