No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear you got your car back, Two LL's. I started my Farscape rewatch this week. Just finished up PK Tech Girl.

I found while watching the first few episodes how much I had missed seeing Ben acting. Love him.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Secret Santa...

Hey guys......The Sheppy Whump thread wants to do a Secret Santa. They had a lot of fun and are trying to do it again this year. The more people that participate, the better. They were wondering if anyone here is interested in joining in. It is *not* limited to just Sheppy.

I think what happens is that once Copter knows who is interested then she sends out a form you fill out with your requests. When you send in your request, you list what fandoms and/or ships you want as well as which you are willing to make, art and/or fan fic for. You get paired up with someone who has similiar tastes, so you are not stuck making something for someone who likes fandoms you dislike or characters/ships you don't like and vice-versa.

I believe it is not restricted to just Stargate fandoms either... so could be fun.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll compile a list of those that are interested and give it to Copter.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          So... maybe you should have Dell blow them into dust bunnies and then you can contain them inside a shopvac.
          Dust bunnies are funny things, they hide under the beds and grow, never noticed them going away on there own!

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
          Mornin' Bay!

All the little dust particles, though--conversations, scenes--scattered to the winds.
          they'll be back!
          sigpic

Comment

Secret Santa...

Hey guys......The Sheppy Whump thread wants to do a Secret Santa. They had a lot of fun and are trying to do it again this year. The more people that participate, the better. They were wondering if anyone here is interested in joining in. It is *not* limited to just Sheppy.

I think what happens is that once Copter knows who is interested then she sends out a form you fill out with your requests. When you send in your request, you list what fandoms and/or ships you want as well as which you are willing to make, art and/or fan fic for. You get paired up with someone who has similiar tastes, so you are not stuck making something for someone who likes fandoms you dislike or characters/ships you don't like and vice-versa.

I believe it is not restricted to just Stargate fandoms either... so could be fun.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll compile a list of those that are interested and give it to Copter.
            *Raises hand* I am interested!

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
              Dust bunnies are funny things, they hide under the beds and grow, never noticed them going away on there own!

they'll be back!
              I have found a foolproof way of ridding myself of those pesky dustbunnies that hide under the bed. If you want to know, just ask.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                    I have found a foolproof way of ridding myself of those pesky dustbunnies that hide under the bed. If you want to know, just ask.
                    No bed?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                      *Raises hand* I am interested!

Will add you to my growing list, FG.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                        No bed?
                        Laughing, Dell.

sigpic

Comment

I love your new sig Bailey. What show is that?
                          BTW, just seen a new show is coming here next year, Arrow. is it any good?
                          sigpic

Comment

Sig is from a movie Joe was in called Farewell to Harry.

I've watched the first 5 episodes of Arrow mainly because I heard that Ben Browder is going to be in episode 11.

I'm enjoying it. Not an awesome show like Stargate, but entertaining so far.

sigpic

Comment

Ok, I'll give it a go then.

You have to get your movies and shows to come over here, do you hear me?!
                              Yes, ok, can you let me down now Dell?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                                Two LLs--glad to hear you're okay! That's the only lousy part about snow--the slippery roads.
                                Glad to hear you got your car back, Two LL's. I started my Farscape rewatch this week. Just finished up PK Tech Girl.

I found while watching the first few episodes how much I had missed seeing Ben acting. Love him.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...s1_7_00064.jpg
                                I ended up in the ditch cuz this guy in front of me was fish-tailing his back-end at the start of the light and then he went sideways and I was about to spin out also, so I just drove into the ditch instead of hitting him! While I was waiting for my sister to come pick me up, cuz I was stuck, I witnessed an accident about 10 feet back from where I was positioned. So I had my sister pick me up, followed people to police station, filled out report, sister dropped me off and then I was on phone for 1/2 hour with tow truck service to get my car back!

That was my fun..

And speaking of FarScape *ignoring the glares from the General* I am on Season 3, last disc.. Yep my favorite episode tonight "Dog with Two Bones"

that one line "Do you love John Crichton?"

Yep, kleenix box is close!!
                                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                                sigpic
                                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Working...
                                X