Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They know if they play to hard..

..they end up in the Cage!!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Yep, been there, done that!

I tell you, it wasn't me!
      sigpic

Comment

Hello...got some writting done this morning... even went thru my Christmas textures for some art..

**starts singing** its beginning to look a lot like fly boy Christmas ..
        sigpic

Comment

FG love the pic.. *giggles* will be mailing sugar soon.. Christmas shopping on phone while waiting for the Little Brn's and Mr Brn in Toys R Us.
          sigpic

Comment

For writing.. did not use any prompts yet.. but now that I see such a selection.. I may use one or two.

Looking thru numerous advertisements to get siggie ideas...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
              FG... your nephew sounds cute, how sweet of him and supportive of you.
              Thanks! He is cute. And its always a toss-up who is more excited to see me come over, him or the dog.

Spoiler:

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Rant about Kisses the Kitten below the cut.

Spoiler:
                  So, we have discovered the parentage of Kisses the Kitten. Her dad is Satan, her mother Lilith. When put to bed at night, she spends half the night trying to tear down the door and meowing loudly and plaintively. When let out, she runs around getting into things and breaking things. I like cats--I really do--but I DO NOT LIKE my parents' cat. Problem is, Mom keeps forgetting how much the animal drives her around the bend, so Dad is stuck for now, with an animal that he cannot stand (he also loves animals as a general rule).

I think I may need to have a long talk with Mom about what will happen to her if Dad goes into a mental home from a nervous breakdown (which is very possible, between caring for her, taking care of all the household chores, working, and having to be on nearly constant alert with the stupid cat), and also about how my family will NOT be staying at the house next visit if the cat is here. Hubby will simply not put up with such a lack of sleep and relaxation on his vacation (it's bad enough to him to be visiting his in-laws in CT instead of going somewhere fun).

It's just hard because I am only here for a week or sometimes less and there is so much to go over with them, that she sometimes feels like I'm trying to change everything in her life. Because of her disease, she cannot take change in general, but if we don't make some small changes, she's going to wind up with one BIG change when she winds up in a home. Which would definitely be easier on Dad.

sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

On a more positive note, the weather's been nice.

sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

And we're going car shopping later. Trying to get a newer, safer car for Mom & Dad (and I'm going to drive the new Cross Trek from Subaru, and try to get into the new 2013 Outback; if there's time)--if not, then that'll be a road trip when I get home (our dealer is about 45 minutes to an hour away, but well worth the drive).

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                        Rant about Kisses the Kitten below the cut.
                        Spoiler:
                        Sorry to hear about your troubles. It's always sad when you have to parent a parent. My mum voluntarily stopped driving because she got lost twice within two weeks. Mind you she's lived in the area for fifteen years. So now my sister and her husband drive mom around. Her friends come and get her sometimes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                          On a more positive note, the weather's been nice.
                          {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

if ya need an ear...
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

you will just have to read this again and again.. as I rant till they bring back the rotator....

GW!!!! please bring back the rotator!!!!

Ran across this one looking for my vetrens day sigs... and oldie but goodie..

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X