No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not drinking Red Bull though. Had it once and thirty minutes later my head started spinning and bees were trapped inside my head buzzing and buzzing and buzzing and... *SWAT* Oh s***! Missed the buggers!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ya know, I have Verizon for my TV and Internet. And the person or persons who write the synopses of the shows cannot be from a country where English in the first language.

Comment

I've been doing some informal research. (Informal = I'm not getting paid)

Comment

If anyone wants to hear about it, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikorn View Post
                  Thanks your it's great to!
                  Thank you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                    yes I did thank you

maybe you like peanut butter cups *wink bay*
                    OK monsters jumping all over me and I have to get them down for the count.. early day tomorrow.. BUT I WILL BE BACK!!!!

*thows list in trash* all is forgiven since it is partial my fault that I let my passion for Stargate fall down on my list (rewrites list of proiriotys with TeamFlyboy above husband and kids... that looks better.. )
                    Hey does that mean I don't get a peanut butter cup now? I've never had on you know! Have pity on the poor kiwi!

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                    Not drinking Red Bull though. Had it once and thirty minutes later my head started spinning and bees were trapped inside my head buzzing and buzzing and buzzing and... *SWAT* Oh s***! Missed the buggers!
                    I tried a sip of Dh's red bull and vodka once, it was nasty! And now I know it comes with swarms of bees, I'll never try it again!
                    That pic of Joe, looks like he is having bee troubles too!
                    sigpic

Comment

I've been doing some informal research. (Informal = I'm not getting paid)
                      Research on what...

sigpic

Comment

Need some assistance. I have to dress a character. She's African-American, not too dark, black hair and medium brown eyes. What color turtleneck would she wear?

Comment

Tell me something. If you no longer have all the functionality you had before the "new and improved" PB site came online, how is that New and/or improved? It also does not tell you the pic size. And it appears to have resized everything that I spent HOURS and HOURS and HOURS resizing to fit with GW standards!!!

WTF!!!!

Someone should tell PB what the word "upgrade" means. *goes off to give feedback*

Well, now that it's out of my system...

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s.../dimples-1.jpg
                          Yeah, not knowing the pic size was one of my issues. Most are small enough, but not all and it was frustrating.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                            Hey does that mean I don't get a peanut butter cup now? I've never had on you know! Have pity on the poor kiwi!

You've never had one?

sigpic

Comment

Need some assistance. I have to dress a character. She's African-American, not too dark, black hair and medium brown eyes. What color turtleneck would she wear?

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...rqbylopo-2.jpg
                              I'd say cream color...
                              sigpic

Comment

still dont know whom I will be rooming with... looking more like my fam...

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/...08m05s85-1.png

(I love them.. but this is my weekend)
                                You can always come stay with us. Let them have their own room.....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X