X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

How's the day, everyone?

Comment

Good morning John. It's only 7:10 am here and I'm the only one awake so it's pretty quiet and peaceful here so far.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Mornin', John! Nearly 8 a.m. here and I'm running late already. Of course. Will check in with everyone later.

sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hiya Cam!

sigpic
                        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi WW... 12 more posts....

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but apparently we're in one of those silly "theme weekend" things now. I'm a Doppelganger--could be worse. I remember being a golf club or something for the Olympics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                                Yeah, but apparently we're in one of those silly "theme weekend" things now. I'm a Doppelganger--could be worse. I remember being a golf club or something for the Olympics.
                                Well at least you know what your's is. I had to look up what "crocotta" means.

The Crocotta is offspring of a wolf and a dog that can be found in Ethiopia. The Crocotta was said to be able to break anything with its teeth and can eat anything. It is now thought that this creature is in fact a Hyena as they are scavenging canine creatures that live in this part of the world.
                                Anybody have a clue what the theme is?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X