Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rant against idiot males below the cut:

Spoiler:
    Anyone whose reproductive organs are on the outside is utterly, completely and totally USELESS today in my house. I have been riding the boys to do their chores all day. I just threw the laundry baskets full of clean, dry, folded clothes on the kitchen floor and said, "PUT THEM AWAY!!!!!" The response was, "You didn't say anything about that before." Oh, no. Nope. Did not say THREE EFFING TIMES, "Your clean clothes are in baskets on my bed. Please go put them away." Nope. My fault. I was unclear.

I was also unclear when I told Mr WW, "I'm going to make the bed now--" having just told him about stripping the bed, complete with anecdote about forgetting that we had done so over the week-end. "Feel free to help me when you're done killing a few zombies." I know where I made my mistake--I told him he could continue to play. Should've stood over him, waiting, maybe even tapping a toe.

sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Maybe I should've grabbed them by the collar...

sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Perhaps I should have led them through and given them minute by minute directions...

sigpic

Comment

Perhaps a threat...

sigpic

Comment

Or a bribe...

sigpic

Comment

Shoving a stick of dynamite up their collective... well, under the couch cushions.

sigpic

Comment

Or a complete and utter psychotic break...

sigpic

Comment

It's not like I've been working all day, from about 6 this morning (but I woke up around 4 and couldn't fall back to sleep) until about 9:30 this evening, sorting orders, delivering to customers, cooking, doing laundry, running errands... Oh, wait! I have!

sigpic

Comment

Mr. WW just said to PT WW, "Oh, pooh (another word that begins with "c"). I was supposed to help your mom make the bed." He came up and apologized. In my next life, I'm gonna be a hermit. Or a cat.

sigpic

Comment

Maybe you should apply all those techniques. ((hugs))

sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately, a good chunk of my work is on the phone, which is when they decide to pretend they don't know what they're supposed to do.

sigpic

Comment

Put an apple in their mouths and cook them over a slow fire...

Comment

Did I mention I could use at least one more of me?

sigpic

Comment

It's 10 pm and I'm in no mood to write, especially not romance. I feel a good torture scene coming up if I could just get the energy to lift my head.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X