Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maneth View Post
    Hello everyone!

As you may know, Ben Browder will celebrate his 50th birthday in December. I was wondering if you'd be interested in making art (including vids) for a celebration thread?
    Always Mane. Will be making some for his Birthday anyway... would love to share it on other threads too!
    sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone!

As you may know, Ben Browder will celebrate his 50th birthday in December. I was wondering if you'd be interested in making art (including vids) for a celebration thread?
      *grins* Yep, and I know exactly what day it is (because it is the same day as mine!!) I'd be interested Mane
      sigpic

Comment

Fishing gear is always a good gift too...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
          Jack: No, a toy plane would not be just as good ... although .... *starts singing happy birthday again*
          This had me laughing! love it Sha!
          sigpic

Comment

Jack: A walk on the moon you say? But the suits are so uncomfortable ...

sigpic

Comment

A kiss would be lovely...

sigpic

Comment

... very lovely...

sigpic

Comment

Jack: It needs to be something at least 'this' big ... because we all know the saying ...

Good things come in small packages ... but even better things come in BIG packages! Actually that last part I just added on myself
                  sigpic

Comment

Yay! At least one for a BB art thread!

And one of my fave Jack pix.

sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone!

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      Always Mane. Will be making some for his Birthday anyway... would love to share it on other threads too!
                      *grins* Yep, and I know exactly what day it is (because it is the same day as mine!!) I'd be interested Mane
                      Will be fun Mane... let us know the link and all when it's time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Love the kiss Bay - I was going to do that one myself in a few - great minds and all that I am having fun looking at the limited pics I have in this one folder and trying to make them into 'gifts'

Jack: A bedside light that will last a few thousand years, at least ...

sigpic

Comment

I will! I'll probably start the thread sometime next week, since those who intend to make vids will need some time.

sigpic

Comment

Great pic of Jack and Cam, Mane.

Maybe a stair stepper for my room on base... to stay in shape...

sigpic

Comment

Jack: A brain purge? What the heck kind of gift is that?!

sigpic

Comment

Love the kiss Bay - I was going to do that one myself in a few - great minds and all that I am having fun looking at the limited pics I have in this one folder and trying to make them into 'gifts'

Jack: A bedside light that will last a few thousand years, at least ...
                                Great one... still grinning... and raising odd looks from hubby!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X