Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
    Love watching the game, and will watch it till the end!

P.S. Game over now after 4 hours and 54 minutes later! Detroit 6 Yankees 4!!
    WOO HOO! Er, um, I mean, sorry Two LLs?

For those of you new to the thread/from other countries/just might not know, Two LL's & I tease each other about our teams. She's a Yankees fan and I'm a Red Sox fan--the two teams have been bitter rivals for many, many years. Although, she's a much bigger fan than I am--watches all the games. Me? I let my dad (or Two LLs) tell me the score. I'm just not as into watching the games anymore, especially not on TV (I think I have ADHD or something--think of the dog in "Up". Squirrel! )

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
    Maybe we should start a sports thread.
    I've heard worse ideas. LtColJohnSheppard started one once for car lovers. Wonder how he's doing?

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
    http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/theicemenace/RDA%20-%20ONeill/bio12.jpg
    I'll quote you, FG, from a pic I posted of Kavan with some sort of God-awful facial hair--"What is that on his face? Kill it before it breeds!"
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Well, it's getting late already. Had a lazy morning and slept in. Gotta go and get in my exercise...

sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Grab my shower...

sigpic

Comment

Get a bite to eat...

sigpic

Comment

And get writing...

sigpic

Comment

My cowboy story awaits...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                I'll quote you, FG, from a pic I posted of Kavan with some sort of God-awful facial hair--"What is that on his face? Kill it before it breeds!"
                I forgot about that...

Comment

Comment

WOO HOO! Er, um, I mean, sorry Two LLs?
                    HEY

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m.../Victory-2.jpg

For those of you new to the thread/from other countries/just might not know, Two LL's & I tease each other about our teams. She's a Yankees fan and I'm a Red Sox fan--the two teams have been bitter rivals for many, many years. Although, she's a much bigger fan than I am--watches all the games. Me? I let my dad (or Two LLs) tell me the score. I'm just not as into watching the games anymore, especially not on TV (I think I have ADHD or something--think of the dog in "Up". Squirrel! )

Um.. FG.. Thank you for the Baseball pictures.. esspecially this one..
                    the other ones I have to *cough* agree with WW.. Not a big fan of that mustache.. now this one..

I like RDA looked at the picture and said "Oh I remember those days!" and then signed and then asked me, so what does that make it.. I said "Eight, I am still missing a MacGyver" one! Guess I have to go to California on Dec again!
                    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Watching the Stratos Space Jump live right now. A man is going to try to break the sound barrier by free falling from the stratosphere and then parachuting to earth.
                      sigpic

Comment

Now that is a CRAZY flyboy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                          I recall a crazy John Crichton with a FAKE beard!! At least my Flyboy can grow one!

and who had this crazy this on a show lately called "Dr Who!!"

Spoiler:

Good Morning Bailey!
                          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                          sigpic
                          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

True... he doesn't look as good with fur on his face... whether real or fake!

Morning Two LL's
                            sigpic

Comment

He's getting ready to jump! They have started the egress check.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                                He's getting ready to jump! They have started the egress check.

Comment

Working...
                                X