No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, Dellruby is amazing with pictures!

Sheppard is still my favorite of the flyboys!
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
      Soooo jealous... that this is all new....

I live and breath stargate in my house... have boxed DVD sets for both SG-1 and SGA. I totally love my addiction.

Dellruby - Wow..love the new Sig.. all four on one..that rocks!

I tend to do Shep... Shep and more Shep
      That was my first with more than Shep, I must admit...he is still number one on my list!
      sigpic

Comment

Speaking of DVD sets

Spoiler:
        I have Farscape and got Firefly for our re-watch in fifteen years..lol at the rate we are moving..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
          Might need to do that as well. My mom does not approve of my liking for science fiction. She never has, even when it was "Star Wars" that was my sci-fi obsession.
          My mum has no idea the lenghts I go. Plan to keep it that way...she never even liked star trek!
          sigpic

Comment

Dellruby... one way to look at it is that when Stargate ended the order of rank was:

O'Neill (Brigadier General)
            Mitchell (Colonel)
            Sheppard (Lt. Colonel)
            Lorne (Major)

I know as far as airing episodes we see Sheppard as a Lt.Col. before Mitchell comes on the show as an Lt. Col., but I'd guess that he may have been a Lt. Colonel as long or longer than Sheppard.

With making two sigs you can pick which scenario you prefer though... I'm sure Brn will go with Sheppard then Mitchell...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
              Speaking of DVD sets

Spoiler:
              I have Farscape and got Firefly for our re-watch in fifteen years..lol at the rate we are moving..
              I saw the farscape movies just last week, thought to my self "hey I know that guy, looks good in that outfit!"

Had totally forgotten that show.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                Dellruby... one way to look at it is that when Stargate ended the order of rank was:

O'Neill (Brigadier General)
                Mitchell (Colonel)
                Sheppard (Lt. Colonel)
                Lorne (Major)

I know as far as airing episodes we see Sheppard as a Lt.Col. before Mitchell comes on the show as an Lt. Col., but I'd guess that he may have been a Lt. Colonel as long or longer than Sheppard.

With making two sigs you can pick which scenario you prefer though... I'm sure Brn will go with Sheppard then Mitchell...
                Thanks for the info.
                I agree, it is good to have a choice.
                sigpic

Comment

Fifteen years is sooooo far away, Brn!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                    Might need to do that as well. My mom does not approve of my liking for science fiction. She never has, even when it was "Star Wars" that was my sci-fi obsession.

We approve and appreciate your obsessions here.

sigpic

Comment

~lg... Love the new sig/avi set!!!

sigpic

Comment

My Dh was just saying before that I had to have a day without the laptop. I told him that just because he sees it on when he gets home from work, doesn't mean I'm on it all day!
                        (yeah right!)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                          Thanks. Josiane on the AfA thread made it for my birthday.

Wonder if she'd make it a wallie, too......

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                          My Dh was just saying before that I had to have a day without the laptop. I told him that just because he sees it on when he gets home from work, doesn't mean I'm on it all day!
                          (yeah right!)
                          Hehe! My hubby KNOWS I'm on the computer most of the day!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                            Thanks. Josiane on the AfA thread made it for my birthday.

Wonder if she'd make it a wallie, too......

Hehe! My hubby KNOWS I'm on the computer most of the day!
                            I'm sure the kids will rat me out, they hardly got to go anywhere this school hoildays! lol
                            sigpic

Comment

The family is clamoring for us to leave... dinner and snow coat shopping. *reluctantly sets laptop on table* Catch you all later and have a good weekend if I don't see you all again.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                                I'm sure the kids will rat me out, they hardly got to go anywhere this school hoildays! lol
                                My daughter has her own computer and is the same way I am!

Comment

Working...
                                X