Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate_Cameron_Mitchell.jpg

One of my favorite pics of him.
    "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

How do you guys get your pictures to be big, and not links like mine turn out to be?
      "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

Comment

Silversi... most of us are probably using photobucket to thunk the pictures. It looks like you are using GW to attach the pictures.

Do you have a PhotoBucket account? Have you ever used Photobucket? It is free and once your pictures are on there you can paste a link to it here with img codes and it posts. You do have to be careful though... GW has limits that you have to adhere to... No more than 700px wide and 100kb per pic. Photobucket will allow larger, so you have to be sure the pictures you post here meet the GW requirement.

If you need help with Photobucket, just give a shout out. We can help you with that.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          Silversi... most of us are probably using photobucket to thunk the pictures. It looks like you are using GW to attach the pictures.

Do you have a PhotoBucket account? Have you ever used Photobucket? It is free and once your pictures are on there you can paste a link to it here with img codes and it posts. You do have to be careful though... GW has limits that you have to adhere to... No more than 700px wide and 100kb per pic. Photobucket will allow larger, so you have to be sure the pictures you post here meet the GW requirement.

If you need help with Photobucket, just give a shout out. We can help you with that.
          Awesome! Thanks baily1ak! I appreciate the heads up. I don't have a photobucket account currently, but I think I'll have to get one. It's fun to share in the posting!

Comment

Totally geeked in public...posted centerpiece pics on my FB page....got a few PM's one from my one HS crushs...he dresses up like a storm trooper these days...lol I knew we were kindred spirits.

Taking ideas....... for centerpiece
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
              The person that is after *your* Shep, is me. I figured I should identify myself!
              Wow never had competition for Shep....its always Kavan, Kavan, Lorne..... I think I can share......
              *puts keyboard down softly* maybe........ :/
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday SY!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Silversi View Post
                  Awesome! Thanks baily1ak! I appreciate the heads up. I don't have a photobucket account currently, but I think I'll have to get one. It's fun to share in the posting!
                  You can shorten it to Bailey or Bay if you want... don't have to, but if you want...

Anyway, we do love to see the thunky pics shared... makes visiting less OT and much more "scenic".

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                  Wow never had competition for Shep....its always Kavan, Kavan, Lorne..... I think I can share......
                  *puts keyboard down softly* maybe........ :/
                  It will be good practice for you Brn. (says the poster who doesn't have to share Mitchell much. )

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Sy

Well most of us know how to share. I hadn't really thought about it though that Kavan is the only one (up to now of course) that we "fight" over...... What's going to be even more fun is that I'm rooming with WW and Nici at Chicon - all three of us major Kavan fans

Hey WW, you think we could drag him back to our room
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                      Totally geeked in public...posted centerpiece pics on my FB page....got a few PM's one from my one HS crushs...he dresses up like a storm trooper these days...lol I knew we were kindred spirits.

Taking ideas....... for centerpiece
                      How about something like this, with the four dog tags placed around it somewhere? If we can find a model, that is...

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                      Happy Birthday Sy

Well most of us know how to share. I hadn't really thought about it though that Kavan is the only one (up to now of course) that we "fight" over...... What's going to be even more fun is that I'm rooming with WW and Nici at Chicon - all three of us major Kavan fans

Hey WW, you think we could drag him back to our room
                      HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SY!

Cam--I think we should try, don't you?
                      Last edited by Whytewytch; 04 October 2012, 07:02 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Happy birthday SY!!! Sorry, couldn't do a banner.

Comment

Really? I like Flyboys. Especially flyboys that have silver wings and can fly puddle jumpers!
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Morning... it's Friday!

sigpic

Comment

Morning Bay

Yeah a half-day!! Only 40 minutes left before I can go home
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning Cam... hope you're enjoying your time off. I, on the other hand, just got to work. But at least it is Friday.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X