X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    NID agent...

Spoiler:
    I've always like Barrett. He's the one NID agent who didn't seem to have a hidden agenda. I also thought he and Sam made a cute couple.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yummy! Turtleneck weather is coming up!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
            Yummy! Turtleneck weather is coming up!

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...7_102274_n.jpg
            Maybe where you're at--still hotter than blue blazes in Central Florida.

sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Although some idiot set the thermostat down to 70F last night.

We've narrowed the guilty party down to either PT WW, who is still asleep and therefore unable to proclaim his innocence, or a frost elf. Mind, it's good the A/C's working, but still... I woke up with frost on my nose, had to wait for body heat to warm my clothes, and my coffee was cooled by the simple act of being poured.
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                Although some idiot set the thermostat down to 70F last night.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...Shepinsnow.jpg

We've narrowed the guilty party down to either PT WW, who is still asleep and therefore unable to proclaim his innocence, or a frost elf. Mind, it's good the A/C's working, but still... I woke up with frost on my nose, had to wait for body heat to warm my clothes, and my coffee was cooled by the simple act of being poured.
                We set our at 68 at night...good sleeping temp....
                And run the a/c at 72.. its hotter than molasses in this part of Texas
                sigpic

Comment

Morning all * waves* just poppin in from my phone.... so no pics for now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning Brneyestx! LoL, my first inclination is to pop by this thread too!
                    "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                      We set our at 68 at night...good sleeping temp....
                      And run the a/c at 72.. its hotter than molasses in this part of Texas
                      Mornin' Brn! Mornin' Silversi!

We do 78/79 during the day--none of us is home much, and if I am, I'm in my office with a fan going. At night, we turn it down to 74/75 and run the overhead fans, with stand fans if needed. Last night was TOO cold--guess we have acclimated to Florida, since I can remember having it set to 68 at night when I lived in Connecticut.

I remember San Antonio being a bit warm, but that was coming direct from CT; our area of FL gets super-hot, too, as there's no sea breezes to cool things or mountains to give us any cooled breezes, either. AND it's super-humid most of the time, too. Blech! I can take heat, but humidity is a whole 'nother story.
                      sigpic

Comment

It's been nice here in NC the last few days. I've had the windows open at night, and the air turned off during the day as no one is home. My electric bill loves this time of year.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                          It's been nice here in NC the last few days. I've had the windows open at night, and the air turned off during the day as no one is home. My electric bill loves this time of year.
                          My electric bill AND my water bill! We have swamp coolers over here. Adds moisture to incredibly dry air while still cooling everything.

We keep our cooler set around 72 day and night. I like it cool enough at night to be able to cocoon, as my husband puts it. Always have. Besides, with temps over 100 in the summer, 72 inside is wonderful.

Morning, all! *waves*

Comment

Morning everyone

No warmth here at night, but the fall colors are gorgeous, making up for the cold sting in the air in the morning.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X