Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lg~ you and your cliff hangers grrrr

I will read tonight when the little ones nod off.. the other story I was saving for later .. but since I am in a holding patteren with the doc's... so I will start when i am done with Windows..

Sha I did not forget about your Lorne series..
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
      lg~ you and your cliff hangers grrrr

I will read tonight when the little ones nod off.. the other story I was saving for later .. but since I am in a holding patteren with the doc's... so I will start when i am done with Windows..
      What can I say? I love writing a good cliffhanger! It's just too much fun watching you squirm. That said, however, I feel about the same way you do when I'm reading a really good story and hit a cliffhanger! LOL! Right now, it's theicemenace's Not A Hero that's got me going! Two flyboys, Lorne and John, as civilian detectives. . . .How can you go wrong there?

Comment

Hi everyone...

Wow!Two many pages and beautiful pics.....

Kavan with pink sunglasses...cute

Great wallpaper and sig lg.

Bay randimg.net is better than signavatar.com

sigpic

Comment

yes I have been saving a few to read.. since I really dont do cliff hangers well...

I have to look out for my Blood Pressure. and I have been trapped today in an old fav and still gettting caught up in it all and I know how it ends.. you think after the 4th read I would not get so wrapped up.. but they have a way to really pull you in...
          sigpic

Comment

Which old fav, Brn? I know how that goes, though. I have books I've read time and time again, and I never get tired of them.

Thanks, Sy. Glad you like them.

Comment

been writing and reading ooodles of shep.. taking a cam break..
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

yea.. hubby just said he was taking the kids to dinner!!!! yea!! no cooking!!!! and I can stay home...lol since I can't go out anyways.. just to and from school carpool. no other outtings.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Cam (and anyone else who wants it) here's another sig up for grabs.

Comment

lg~ my fav is from an LJ writer.. over 500,000 so I would call it an epic read. (but not your cup of tea..)

if your intrusted spolier for rateing and content
                        Spoiler:
                        FanFic Race_the_Ace Becoming Conner Davids and its Shep slash.. this story really has sooo much more depth.. its chapter 15 before they even hold hands and her chapters are about 36,000 words each.... but you really have to get into OC's to appriciate the world she created..and I konw not eveyone gets into OC's and slash.... not eveyone's cup of tea..
                        sigpic

Comment

Yep, not my cuppa. I was just being nosy.

Oh, and I have a new laptop. Her name is Bandit, and she's a calico.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                            Cam (and anyone else who wants it) here's another sig up for grabs.
                            I would say you have been bit by the gimp bug.

love it ..yes baby blue eyes..

and yes I did tweet him.. so we'll see if I get a sunglasses pic..
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, I didn't make up the Baby Blue Eyes today. That one has been sitting on my computer for seven days or so.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                                Yep, not my cuppa. I was just being nosy.

Oh, and I have a new laptop. Her name is Bandit, and she's a calico.
                                thats what I thought..

and wow congrats on the new laptop..

some young Ben!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X