No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, my last post just died in the ether somewhere. So, Bay, what are the odds of getting you to repost the link and the added bit of your story?
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

WW... the added bit has finally shown up in the story on ff.net. Here is a link to Night Moves.
      sigpic

Comment

I may need to go read it again not that it's updated!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          WW... the added bit has finally shown up in the story on ff.net. Here is a link to Night Moves.
          Thanks, Bay! Will read it later. Hubby's demanding breakfast and his wife's attention right now. We're off to the Fish Camp for eggs and toast.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Okay, got a question:

What is up with Photobucket and there adding extensions to the names we put on pictures. I am trying to finish my uploading of "Upgrades" pictures.. and this happens

S403-0701_zpsa7fb2374 the _zpsa7fb2374 is added on!!

Anyone else having problems??
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

I have noticed the added characters to my saved pics in Photo Bucket... but it hasn't caused any "problems" for me. At least not yet. Since I usually just click on the link, copy and paste it when thunking, the name doesn't really matter for what I'm doing. I have notice others around the threads upset about it though. I don't remember photobucket saying they were making any changes and I'm not sure why they are doing it. I know there used to be a "make pic names unique" or something like that when I first signed up, but I checked no to that feature. Sorry not more helpful to you at the moment.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hope everyone had a great weekend and that WW had a good birthday despite her schedule.

sigpic

Comment

Hello GW peeps. I need ideas aside from the one I have regarding Sam. If anyone wants to assist, PM me and I'll send the dilemma.

Comment

Are you talking about a story FG?

sigpic

Comment

My weekend went okay. Got a pedicure on Saturday so I'm all ready for surgery on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                            Are you talking about a story FG?

Si!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                              My weekend went okay. Got a pedicure on Saturday so I'm all ready for surgery on Thursday.
                              *grinning* Want the toes to look cute for sure... legs shaved too, I'm assuming.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X