No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you're back, Cam. Now time to get some rest.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Celebrating being online at home again!!!

Comment

Congrats on that, FG

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
            Congrats on that, FG

Thanks. My work from home start date is May 14th!!!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on being up and running at home, FG! The whole work from home thing--congrats?
                        Spoiler:
                        Been doing it for five years now with my own business. It has its good and its bad. On the plus side, if I need to cancel my appointments for tomorrow and bring the teen to the doctor (injured rotator cup + dehydration yesterday at drill), I can. On the negative side, it's like I'm always expected to be available.

sigpic
                        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                          Glad you're back, Cam. Now time to get some rest.
                          No, we're just back from Jack's. Just stood in David, Joe and Pauly's autograph line. Now getting ready to go to the Gateworld dinner. It will be interesting to see which actors show up. Won't get rest until much later.
                          sigpic

Comment

went to Gateworld dinner. Got hugs and pics from Martin Wood, Paul McGillion, Peter Fleming, Alex Zahara, Dan Payne, Andee Frizell, Frank Cassani, and Julia Benson
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                              went to Gateworld dinner. Got hugs and pics from Martin Wood, Paul McGillion, Peter Fleming, Alex Zahara, Dan Payne, Andee Frizell, Frank Cassani, and Julia Benson
                              Very cool! And we expect to see some of these at some point.

Comment

Sounds like a wonderful evening, Cam. Those are some great people to be getting hugs from.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X