• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Having a great time here. Kavan was his normal off-color self. He was in a panel with Robert Picardo, Chuck Campbell and Steve Bacic. Not much learned but definitely laughed myself silly. They just fed off each other and the conversation when down hill very fast.

After that was the photo-op then the M&G. Kavan was very comfortable, teasing and joking. I asked him if he was going to try to go to DragonCon and he said he wanted to. He had asked a friend that if they took anyone, would they consider him, as he didn't want to have to try to apply on his own. I'm guessing he's referring to Julie Caitlin Brown who represents a lot of the Stargate actors at DragonCon. Not sure that's good news or not as I would prefer he would not use her as it means less access to him, more expensive photos/autos, and no chance for Colin/Kavan photo-ops. It's better than nothing I guess.

Didn't really learn anything new, although he did tell a few more stories about his kids. His 4 year old sounds like a handfull.

Got a few things autographed, and gave him another Care Bear in the autograph line. He said "nice", then signed my photo, "Ruth, you're bad news". The other one he signed, "Ruth, Big Love.

Well I had better go, as others want to use my computer. Wish you all were here.

PS: I don't have any pics as the lighting is so bad that nothing's coming out. I've given up on the camera, and will have to enjoy others.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
            spoilers as it's off topic.

Spoiler:
            Just got back from dropping son and his gf off at their prom.

Spoiler:
            Found out via Facebook, that they broke up. No details yet....
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              Sorry to hear that, Cam. Who knows, maybe they'll get back together. My son and his girl got into an almost-breakup tiff right after a play at the school a couple weeks ago. I think my son's right with school--too much drama sometimes. Hope all turns out well for your boy.

Glad you're having a good time at the con. Dragon-con's close to us, no?
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                Spoiler:
                Sorry to hear that, Cam. Who knows, maybe they'll get back together. My son and his girl got into an almost-breakup tiff right after a play at the school a couple weeks ago. I think my son's right with school--too much drama sometimes. Hope all turns out well for your boy.
                Spoiler:
                Not really sad about the break-up. They're both seniors and she's going off to college in the fall, so they probably would have broken up anyway. I just wish they would have broke up before I spent all that money. I suspect she did that on purpose as she wanted to go to the prom, but who knows. I haven't had a chance to really talk to him about it.

Glad you're having a good time at the con. Dragon-con's close to us, no?
                DragonCon's in Atlanta, Labor Day weekend.

Spoiler:
                By the way, I have something for you. If you pm me your mailing address (snail mail), I'll mail it to you when I get home.
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Oh that sucks

Comment

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Not really sad about the break-up. They're both seniors and she's going off to college in the fall, so they probably would have broken up anyway. I just wish they would have broke up before I spent all that money. I suspect she did that on purpose as she wanted to go to the prom, but who knows. I haven't had a chance to really talk to him about it.

Spoiler:
                      By the way, I have something for you. If you pm me your mailing address (snail mail), I'll mail it to you when I get home.
                      Spoiler:
                      Danged kids, always spending our hard-earned cash. I told mine to cut it out or they'll have to build an in-law apartment onto their homes for hubby & I when we get old and have no retirement money.

The gift is awfully sweet of you, no matter what it is. I'm blushing that you thought of me. **sends hugs**

sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Forgot to say--that would be SWEET!
                        Spoiler:
                        Already told hubby I want to take a vaca to Atlanta or thereabouts (mountains) in August/September as a long week-end. My b-day's in September, but I never get to do what I want to, because that's when the boys' b-days are, too, and hubby's usually super-busy with work that month.

sigpic

Comment

Sitting up at Jack's cabin
                          sigpic

Comment

Sitting up at Jack's cabin
                            A cabin in the woods would be FAB-U-LOUS!

sigpic

Comment

A cabin in the woods would be FAB-U-LOUS!

Didn't get you a cabin either WW. Kind of hard to mail. It was pretty up there though. Back now and am exhausted. Lot of walking up and down hills.
                              sigpic

Comment

Cam... sounds like you had a wonderful time. Glad to hear it. Sorry bout the poor lighting though! Also sorry to hear about your son. Things like this do usually work out for the best.

Thank you so much for keeping us up to date while you were gone. I was a bit busy, but I did enjoying checking in late to see how things were going for you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X