Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
    Greetings, lg! Didya get the DB stuff?
    I did. I'm working on that scene we discussed earlier, though, and don't want to break concentration as I've got a bit of research to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
      I did. I'm working on that scene we discussed earlier, though, and don't want to break concentration as I've got a bit of research to do.
      Coo'!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Brady Brady Brady.. he has his own web page..lol.. have fun this weekend Cam!!

RL has been breathing down my neck
            Spoiler:
            daughter got 1st place in her EarthDay Essay!!!! and has been working on her magic act (with 3 other girls) for the talet show, try-outs were today, winding up end of year party for kinder and trying to get ready for BIG Dinner Dance fundraiser coming up....

but I did get some art work done for the 1st Ann on May 1st!!!!!! can't wait!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Good Evening thunkers ... long time no see

sigpic

Comment

Love the 1st Anniversary banner Bay ... looking forward to the big day!

sigpic

Comment

Hello again thunkers! It's been a while...

sigpic

Comment

Morning thunkers!! Well first day of the con is over, now to get ready to see Kavan.

On stage yesterday were Brent Stait (Ferretti), Sarah Strange (Morgan le Fey), Andee Frizzell (Wraith Queen), Dan Payne, and Alex Zahara. Last night's caberet had Chuck Campbell, Andee Frizell and Robert Picardo. It was a lot of fun.

I was hoping they would have the new pics of Kavan, but all they have are the same old Atlantis pics. Oh well.

Kavan's on stage at 11:15 with Robert Picardo, Chuck, and Steve Bacic (Camulos) so it should be fun, although not as focused as it would be if it was just Kavan.
                    sigpic

Comment

I would love to see Kavan again, he has not been added to ChiCon.. *fingers still crossed and toes*

sigpic

Comment

Cam just tell me HE IS NOT WEARING A HAT...LOL

sigpic

Comment

really he does not need to wear a hat

sigpic

Comment

ok on with some Shep, he getting jealous I even went into the Kavan file..

sigpic

Comment

shep with a gun

sigpic

Comment

he say he likes guns...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X