Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, Brn! No problems with PB. **knock wood**

sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
        Mine's January 20th and no, you don't get the year.
        January's mine
        *sends FG back to February8
        sigpic
        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Morning Flyboy thunkers.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Morning Flyboy thunkers.

sigpic

Comment

A week from today!

sigpic

Comment

I leave for Vancouver in the morning Not sure what kind of access I will have, so have a great anniversary if I'm not able to participate.
                  sigpic

Comment

Like tomorrow morning, or the morning of the Anniversary?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                      I leave for Vancouver in the morning Not sure what kind of access I will have, so have a great anniversary if I'm not able to participate.
                      Have a great trip, Cam! Wish I was there.

sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                        Like tomorrow morning, or the morning of the Anniversary?
                        I leave tomorrow morning, and get back the day of the anniversary. Probably won't have much time for gimping unless it's on the plane.

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                        Have a great trip, Cam! Wish I was there.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...anasdoctor.jpg
                        Thanks. Wish you were going to be there too WW. I'll try to give Kavan a hug for you.
                        sigpic

Comment

Have a very good trip, Cam!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Bay
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                              I leave tomorrow morning, and get back the day of the anniversary. Probably won't have much time for gimping unless it's on the plane.

Thanks. Wish you were going to be there too WW. I'll try to give Kavan a hug for you.
                              Thank you! Whisper "Orlando is nice" in his ear. And write it on his napkin if you do the breakfast thing. And keep mentioning "Orlando" every time you see him.
                              sigpic

Comment

lolol He won't be at breakfast, but I know what you mean...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X