No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds to me like you need to be reminded that you are the parent and the wife... therefore the boss.
    sigpic

Comment

We need to formally get a banner out for it... but yeah.... hope to make some art for the party!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
        AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.. how will I ever find time to use the computer!!!!! I even lost my nook today to angry space birds, son downloaded the app to my reader!!! what is this word coming to when I girl cant thunk in her own home!!!!!
        Thank goodness I've got my own laptop and I HAVE to have it for my business. Now, if I just happen to squeeze some thunking in here and there while I'm at work... My tab got high-jacked by PT WW, too. There's so much...junk...on there now, that it's ridiculous.

sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
          Thank goodness I've got my own laptop

THAT WHAT SOOO CRAZY he has his own compter and his OWN OFFICE!!! and still uses MINE!!!!! I have begged to trade and to take his laptop but he wont let me have his or his office... BIG MEEEANIEEEE!!! he is using MINE MINE MINE!!!! *stomps feets* well while he is out grilling up dinner... look what else I found about BEN!!!!

Dr.WHO
          Spoiler:
          Steven Moffet spilled the beans that Amy and Rory will leave Doctor Who in the 5th ep of the new season coming up Fall 2012. The Weeping Angels will have something to do with it; and we all know how the Weeping Angels work. Bwhahaha! So we gather from this info that Ben's character may not have anything to do with their departure. Let's just hope no one gets killed.

sneak peek vid
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

THAT WHAT SOOO CRAZY he has his own compter and his OWN OFFICE!!! and still uses MINE!!!!! I have begged to trade and to take his laptop but he wont let me have his or his office... BIG MEEEANIEEEE!!! he is using MINE MINE MINE!!!! *stomps feets* well while he is out grilling up dinner... look what else I found about BEN!!!!

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/...tor_who_02.jpg
            Let? Let? Oh, heck no. I think you need to lock yourself in his office and give him some new wallpaper, hopefully something sexy that comes up every time he boots it up at work.

sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I love it!!!
              I'm still hunting for my muse.. it was hard to do this.. where oh where did my muse go!!!!!!
              Brn, I found a muse behind the sofa while I was cleaning. It's all dried up and covered with dust bunnies the size of Toledo. Is it yours? I know its not mine because mine is blue and this one used to be red...I think...

Comment

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.. how will I ever find time to use the computer!!!!! I even lost my nook today to angry space birds, son downloaded the app to my reader!!! what is this word coming to when I girl cant thunk in her own home!!!!!
                That's why I don't have kids or a...uh, what's that other thing called? A person of the opposite gender with whom you exchange rings and vow to be faithful for evermore?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                  That's why I don't have kids or a...uh, what's that other thing called? A person of the opposite gender with whom you exchange rings and vow to be faithful for evermore?
                  http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...l/18657149.jpg
                  I'm sorry, I simply won't use that kind of language on this forum!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

G'night all!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                        G'night all!

Deliberate repost of pic. Who is that woman blocking my view of Kavan?

Comment

Comment

To the Moderators: Not funny!

Comment

Ground Control to Major Tom
                              Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X