• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL WW - yep, send me Lorne. That method would work Sooooo well in my shed

PS> I wish the flyboys would come to your neck of the woods too
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post

Awww, thank you, Sha! From your mouth to their publicists' ears. Reposting the image on purpose--gotta go get PT WW out of bed and go for my walk. TTYL! Sleep well if you're in bed by the time I get back.
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Thanks WW - will do! Hope you have a productive day

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Sha. Still in process of getting PT WW up. Need a cattle prod. Or one of these:

Multi-purpose incendiary devices or MIDs. Good for all your cleaning and waking people up needs.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
            Thanks, Sha. Still in process of getting PT WW up. Need a cattle prod. Or one of these:

Multi-purpose incendiary devices or MIDs. Good for all your cleaning and waking people up needs.
            Send me one of those for my apartment...and the man its attached to!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
              Send me one of those for my apartment...and the man its attached to!!!

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...ePromo-7-1.jpg
              What??? You want to blow him up?

sigpic

Comment

Luckily, he's a survivor...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post

Yeah me too Especially your neck of the woods WW (as it's within driving distance of my neck of the woods)

Don't get me wrong, as much as I appreciate that I get to go to some of these things, I'm really breaking the budget to do it. After DragonCon, who knows what I'll be able to afford. It helps to find roommates and I've used my frequent flyer miles a lot. Both LA and Vancouver were paid for with miles.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                    Yeah me too Especially your neck of the woods WW (as it's within driving distance of my neck of the woods)

Don't get me wrong, as much as I appreciate that I get to go to some of these things, I'm really breaking the budget to do it. After DragonCon, who knows what I'll be able to afford. It helps to find roommates and I've used my frequent flyer miles a lot. Both LA and Vancouver were paid for with miles.
                    My issue is kids. Hubby's schedule is unreliable at best and with them still in school (and the teen's GF living a short bicycle ride away), it makes it difficult. Even if I could afford it.

Spoiler:
                    My miles are mostly being saved for the emergency trip up north, if necessary, and so I can try to spell Dad for a bit this summer with Mom. I would love to send Dad off on a short vaca and watch Mom for him. His vacations with Mom are not really vacations.

Mind, I haven't had a vacation myself now in over a year. Hubby's managing to go to the Dragon again (as in, "Tail of", the road in the mountains of Carolina, not as in a con), but the plans were made before he realized it was Spring Break. He's riding up with at least one other guy and they're all splitting a room, so it's not the bank-breaker it could be. The only way I could go is if I could get the in-laws to watch the kids and they won't do that for more than 24 hours or so.

The only other person I could really leave them with lives two doors away, works full time plus now, is a single mom whose son has been out of control for years (not saying there's anything wrong with single moms--totally respect 'em, but her kid is one of those who needs some tough love and she's not the type), has a mom with dementia living with them, and her son's GF is always over playing "house" if you know what I mean. NOT where I'm leaving my kids, for sure.

Once the kids are grown and gone, I should have more time to do these things. And by then, the plan is to have a writing income. Can you say, "Tax write-off for research purposes"?
                    sigpic

Comment

My issue is kids. Hubby's schedule is unreliable at best and with them still in school (and the teen's GF living a short bicycle ride away), it makes it difficult. Even if I could afford it.
                      Spoiler:
                      Yeah I'm lucky that my parents live nearby (they're closer to the airport and his school than I am ) and my 17 year old is mostly self sufficient. We're at their house so much that my parents are used to him being there and my sister is only 5 miles away if needed. This year he's going with me to DragonCon so it should be interesting.

Hope you get to go sometime soon. If you ever want to go to DragonCon, let me know and if I'm going, I can save you a spot in my room if you don't mind sharing.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Yeah I'm lucky that my parents live nearby (they're closer to the airport and his school than I am ) and my 17 year old is mostly self sufficient. We're at their house so much that my parents are used to him being there and my sister is only 5 miles away if needed. This year he's going with me to DragonCon so it should be interesting.

Hope you get to go sometime soon. If you ever want to go to DragonCon, let me know and if I'm going, I can save you a spot in my room if you don't mind sharing.
                        Spoiler:
                        If I can ever go, I'd love to share a room!

sigpic

Comment

What??? You want to blow him up?

Oh goodness no!!! I wanna watch him blow stuff up then kiss his booboos better when he gets hurt! Oh dear! Did I just say that?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                            Oh goodness no!!! I wanna watch him blow stuff up then kiss his booboos better when he gets hurt! Oh dear! Did I just say that?

Oh dear. You just said that. That was your outside voice...

sigpic

Comment

Oh dear. You just said that. That was your outside voice...

Can you imagine what my internal voice is saying?

Comment

You know, I have two copies of this pic in PB. Some pics are just so yummy that it seems sacrilegious to delete them...

Comment

Working...
                                X