Daniel Jackson line...

Spoiler:

Daniel: This tastes like chicken.
    Sam: What's wrong with that?
    Daniel: It's macaroni and cheese.

I sooo miss the rotator!!!!

sigpic

Comment

getting ready to head out for spring break.. lost a day yesterday with sick kid.. so today to start again!!!

sigpic

Comment

shep - you did load the directions into the GPS right?

sigpic

Comment

McKay- have a safe trip.. a week alone with the wife and kids.. NO ESCAPE

sigpic

Comment

shep- I can do this.. even with all this rain, I can do this.. where did I put my MP3

sigpic

Comment

Sha- Welcome back // booo on going out again
              YEA for more shopping!!!!!

already closed PB *poof* hot pic of shep!
              sigpic

Comment

*waves* have a great week.. I hope to get on here and there.. but really want to work on my writing this week.. since we are sharing a room with the little Brn's it's lights out at 9pm.

*poof* this time a Hot pic of Joe with out his shirt.. no wait Kavan!!! since he tends to feed my muse better.
                sigpic

Comment

speaking of muse
                  Spoiler:

got some candy for the muse this week.. hope this will spark an end to a few of my stories.... *happy sigh*

black and white candy for muse enjoy~
                  Spoiler:

I got these sent to me from a group I joined to help with writing (only down side, none watch stargate.. lol .. hope they get my stories..
                  sigpic

Comment

Hiya Brn! Happy trip. I know I can't write when the hubby and rodents are climbing all over me. On trips, I have to go to the breakfast area to write.

Spoiler:
                    Good on you, joining a writer's group! I'm joining RWA as soon as I get the cash, but haven't found anyone else yet to meet in this area outside of them. Luckily, my beta is a fan of SGA and a member of RWA, so it works out well.

My PB also closed--may I borrow that magic wand?

**poof** Sexy pic of Lorne here.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                      Sha- Welcome back // booo on going out again
                      YEA for more shopping!!!!!

already closed PB *poof* hot pic of shep!

Comment

*waves* have a great week.. I hope to get on here and there.. but really want to work on my writing this week.. since we are sharing a room with the little Brn's it's lights out at 9pm.

*poof* this time a Hot pic of Joe with out his shirt.. no wait Kavan!!! since he tends to feed my muse better.

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                          Hiya Brn! Happy trip. I know I can't write when the hubby and rodents are climbing all over me. On trips, I have to go to the breakfast area to write.

Spoiler:
                          Good on you, joining a writer's group! I'm joining RWA as soon as I get the cash, but haven't found anyone else yet to meet in this area outside of them. Luckily, my beta is a fan of SGA and a member of RWA, so it works out well.

My PB also closed--may I borrow that magic wand?

**poof** Sexy pic of Lorne here.

Comment

speaking of muse
                            Spoiler:

got some candy for the muse this week.. hope this will spark an end to a few of my stories.... *happy sigh*

black and white candy for muse enjoy~
                            Spoiler:

I got these sent to me from a group I joined to help with writing (only down side, none watch stargate.. lol .. hope they get my stories..

Comment

The others were for Brn and WW. This one's for moi!!

Comment

Thanks, FB! Loved my pressie!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Working...
                                X