No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, great pic Bay - love what you're doing with Kavan and Smallville! *looks behind me* those nights will have to find me first!!

sigpic

Comment

Good point, Sha.

Comment

You two have me grinning in my living room. I'm getting looks.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          Like I always say... priorities. I was up till after 3am last night working on the challenges.
          https://
          I look forward to seeing your entries Bay ... at this stage I haven't made anything, but I might do something later this morning, after sleep.

So far I have 1 shippy entry and 2 O/T entries ... could be I'll get let off the hook and not get many more

sigpic

Comment

I'm not into Ronon/Keller, so I didn't do that one. And I don't feel I'm good enough with GIMP for the other one, yet. BUT I do intend to check out the upcoming challenges.

Comment

I just finished my OT, the shippy one is kicking my butt, but I'll keep at it today. Not so much the tut as finding inspiration for what to do with the pics in a sig.

I'll send to OT over in about five minutes.

sigpic

Comment

I'm all too familiar with those looks Bay - if my girls are up they ask me what I'm smiling at The big ones try to read what I'm typing too and something just start giggling for no apparent reason ... (mmm, perhaps they are taking after me a little too much!)

sigpic

Comment

Another one to make you smile.....

Comment

I get looks all the time. Not from my daughter, though. From my cats!

Comment

(Yes, I put up the behind shot because just saying bottom gets lots of giggling here ... that and 'stinky' - no idea why!)

On the challenge responses, understandable lg - I didn't think I was qualified to do much for a while there. And Bay, yay on the O/T challenge - can't wait to see what you've done!

Kavan wonders what could possibly be funny about behinds

sigpic

Comment

So now I'm actually laughing out loud, which got me a "you're a geek" response from the hubby.

sigpic

Comment

That's when I ask, "What? I can't laugh?"

Comment

So now I'm actually laughing out loud, which got me a "you're a geek" response from the hubby.

What a great Cam pic! And lg, the Shep pics - talk about spoilt! My eyes have been spoilt tonight.

Kavan is wondering what he has to do to get a mention ... shh, be quiet - you're evalicious, remember!

sigpic

Comment

LOL! Thanks, Sha. I capped Sanctuary and Before I Sleep from Season 1. Plan on doing more from The Brotherhood, too. And, maybe, Seige. But, right now, I'm working on Jack caps for my next banner.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post

Kavan is wondering what he has to do to get a mention ... shh, be quiet - you're evalicious, remember!
                                Lorne not feeling the love? He needs to pull more faces on camera then.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X