• Show
Clear All

I love this picture!

Comment

Started a few games here are the Stargate related ones
      http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

WW & Cam - I saw something today that I figured you'll might like.

Off topic
        Spoiler:
        Niall Matter has been cast in the new show Primeval: New World.

I'm a Primeval fan and have been disappointed because I don't know that it will get a season 6, especially since there is this new Primeval spin-off starting. The new show might not be so bad knowing that Niall is in the cast. Will at least be worth trying.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post

Off topic
          Spoiler:

I'm a Primeval fan and have been disappointed because I don't know that it will get a season 6, especially since there is this new Primeval spin-off starting. The new show might not be so bad knowing that Niall is in the cast. Will at least be worth trying.
          Lovely info, Bay. Thanks!
          Spoiler:
          That's one of those other shows I used to watch with the kids, but when they started messing with the schedule and then we missed a few eps, we kinda lost interest.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Off topic
            Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            Yeah I meant to mention it to you as I knew you were a fan. Colin Ferguson's been tweeting about it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
              Spoiler:
              Yeah I meant to mention it to you as I knew you were a fan. Colin Ferguson's been tweeting about it.
              No worries! Something to look forward to.

Spoiler:
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Ben guesting on Doctor Who and Niall a regular on a new show... it is all wonderful!

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Ben guesting on Doctor Who and Niall a regular on a new show... it is all wonderful!

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...icture8672.jpg

Spoiler:
                  Indeed it is! Bay, I love the way you "spoil" me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I may need to get back to work on my Kemp fic. NO! Must finish ITB and QK first!

Niall: Aww, c'mon, Whytewytch, you know you wanna write Kemp...
                    Me: Behave! Besides, you know I've introduced Kemp in ITB lately. Be good or I'll give you a whooping.
                    Niall:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                      I love this picture!
                      Me too!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Mmm! Life is GOOOOD!!!

Comment

Hi WW...How ya doin'?

My back has been bothering me for weeks now. I finally can't take it anymore and have an appointment with the doctor. Not The Doctor. Just a regular Earth human doctor. Hopefully, this time tomorrow, I won't be here...

Comment

Hello!!! In shock I got my computer.. Mr. Brn has been working very hard and crashed early tonight !!!! WOOHOOO got my computer!!!!

sigpic

Comment

shep - Brn you sure he is sleeping??
                              me- yep I hear snoring

sigpic

Comment

shep- this is news, whatever will you do on YOUR computer..

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X