Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning flyboy thunkers

Bay, love your 'flyboy thing' banner and avi - makes me grin big.

sigpic

Comment

Morning, Sha! *waves*

Comment

Yes *points to sig below* ... I finally finished that Christmas story! The old banner shamed me enough I just knuckled down and did something. Probably not my best effort but there you go. Repeat after me - I will not start posting until my stories are done!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
          Yes *points to sig below* ... I finally finished that Christmas story! The old banner shamed me enough I just knuckled down and did something. Probably not my best effort but there you go. Repeat after me - I will not start posting until my stories are done!!!

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...Neill/RDA2.jpg

I quite enjoyed the ending.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
            Morning, Sha! *waves*
            Morning lg *waves back*. Nice seeing Daniel in your sig - he's not a flyboy of course but I always did like him

Edit: re my story ending, thanks for your comment. It was a fun story to write but I think I just committed to too many things at once - lost my enthusiasm more because I messed up my plan.

sigpic

Comment

Should be in bed I guess - been trying to limit the really late nights especially on work nights ...

sigpic

Comment

Morning lg *waves back*. Nice seeing Daniel in your sig - he's not a flyboy of course but I always did like him

Edit: re my story ending, thanks for your comment. It was a fun story to write but I think I just committed to too many things at once - lost my enthusiasm more because I messed up my plan.

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...g1_517_498.jpg
                Thanks! My next story is a Daniel/Janet story set after "Heroes." (Yes, you read that right!) So, I'm doing artwork to get me in the right mindset. I think I'm almost there, though I've got a complication in the story I'm still trying to figure out.

As for your story, I do understand about losing motivation. I've had a couple like that, namely "Atlantis Postlude." Nothing's wrong with the story, but I just can't seem to find the motivation or interest in it to finish it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                  Farscape vid.. with BEN!!!! from my fav vidder (next to Sha..*hugs*) DiarFar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT3piDLVthk
                  Awesome vid Brn - thanks for sharing. Way better than my efforts - I love how some people can be funny like this one - I usually end up picking the serious scenes and songs!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks! My next story is a Daniel/Janet story set after "Heroes." (Yes, you read that right!) So, I'm doing artwork to get me in the right mindset. I think I'm almost there, though I've got a complication in the story I'm still trying to figure out.

As for your story, I do understand about losing motivation. I've had a couple like that, namely "Atlantis Postlude." Nothing's wrong with the story, but I just can't seem to find the motivation or interest in it to finish it.
                    Yeah, I do think for me anyway, if I stop writing for too long I just lose the feel of the story and it's really hard to get it back. I actually thing my very bestest story so far is one I wrote for Bones - after I watched all five seasons in about 3 weeks. I was totally immersed in the show and the characters.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I do think for me anyway, if I stop writing for too long I just lose the feel of the story and it's really had to get it back. I actually thing my very bestest story so far is one I wrote for Bones - after I watched all five seasons in about 3 weeks. I was totally immersed in the show and the characters.

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...g1_412_015.jpg
                      That's what I'm doing with SG-1. I've always been more of an SGA fan, so I've done eight of ten seasons of SG-1 in the last three weeks. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                        Very nice Sy - very interesting too. The hair is awesome

sigpic

Comment

That's what I'm doing with SG-1. I've always been more of an SGA fan, so I've done eight of ten seasons of SG-1 in the last three weeks. LOL!
                          Wow - that's some serious stargate viewing!! Reminds me of what I did when I first got my DVDs - couldn't ration myself and had to just watch them all. Was when they were being released a season at a time and I had to wait between seasons

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                            Hiya Sha... working on taxes and lurking from time to time to clear my head.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x.../Cam3/cam8.jpg
                            Poor you - my last round of taxes isn't far enough ago for me to have forgotten the pain ... another timezone difference, that you have to do yours now when I do mine in October (well I could do them from July onwards but who does their tax early?!!!)

Loved all of the Ben expressions you posted - they sooooo convey my feelings when I have to sit down at tax time

sigpic

Comment

Wow - that's some serious stargate viewing!! Reminds me of what I did when I first got my DVDs - couldn't ration myself and had to just watch them all. Was when they were being released a season at a time and I had to wait between seasons

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...g1_412_079.jpg
                              It is some serious Stargate viewing! LOL! But I'm not the one to blame. . .not totally. I started it, but my hubby latched on right away!

Comment

It is some serious Stargate viewing! LOL! But I'm not the one to blame. . .not totally. I started it, but my hubby latched on right away!
                                Good to have company

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X