X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am torn between $1 or quater..

sigpic

Comment

I haven't gimped for over a week... but the writing is up. Not as much instant gratification.

I'm hoping to gimp something in the next night or two. Good luck on sparking ideas, Brn.

sigpic

Comment

We usually go for the paper rather than coin... easier to find under a pillow.

sigpic

Comment

tons of story ideas... working on field trip tomorrow for oldest then Vintage Tea and Dr. Seuess for youngest next week then Field Trip to Zoo the following week and I am in running the show..WTF... need to learn to say NO>.. then we count down to Dinner Dance (our adult Prom for parents).... but really have all the time in the world.. and wonder why I cant slow down to GIMP.. OH YA!! and hubby still on my computer!!!! most nights..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

EEEK spring break coming up.... where did the year go.. was it not Jan last week???
          sigpic

Comment

That is a very busy time! A "no" a little more often would be helpful...

... as well as putting foot down with hubby about your computer.

sigpic

Comment

Have to skedaddle... kids and dinner to fetch... catch you all later.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I'm trying Bay.. really am...

ok just a spark of gimp...

sigpic

Comment

I like it, Brn!

Comment

your killing me lg~ I love yours.. just dont have to time to really dig thru all my stuff... I love yours!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks.

I finished writing "Heritage of Fire" yesterday, and I'm gearing up for my next story. Hopefully, I'll start writing tomorrow. But my sig/avi is for that story.

Comment

trying to come up with a vid idea for ChiCon.. for one or all three?? since they will be there?? grrrrr
                          Spoiler:
                          Carson will be there again lg~

sigpic

Comment

Nice!!!

One of these days, I will get a chance to meet him!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                              Thanks.

I finished writing "Heritage of Fire" yesterday, and I'm gearing up for my next story. Hopefully, I'll start writing tomorrow. But my sig/avi is for that story.
                              when I saw you finished it.. I moved it to the top of my read list!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                                when I saw you finished it.. I moved it to the top of my read list!!!
                                Well, the writing is complete. But there's still eleven chapters waiting to be posted.

Comment

Working...
                                X