No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorne would definitely fit right next to Carson.

Comment

Can't wait to see your manip Brn.

Made one last night before I gave into my headache, but it is off-topic so spoilers

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Awww!

I haven't even tried manips yet. Still learning to layer and texture correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          Can't wait to see your manip Brn.

Made one last night before I gave into my headache, but it is off-topic so spoilers
          lets hope I can even get that close...looks good.. I have to work on my OT challenge.. dont think I will get to the computer this weekend.. but may sneak on late at night..

need to play around with the program a little.. these caps are all untouched. need a little tlc...lol

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
            Awww!

I haven't even tried manips yet. Still learning to layer and texture correctly.
            downloaded gimp on the mini-net book for the hosipital.. so I will play with it then.. have a few hundred pics of that computer so I am sure I have plenty to share when I get home!!! till then staying with my Photo Pain in my Butt SHOP PAINT PRO 3...

more caps.. hehehehehe.. can't stop

sigpic

Comment

going off the extra's disc.. talking about thier last day.. here Joe is choked up talking about when his dad died.. *misty eyed* hearing his voice crack about his dad..

sigpic

Comment

I haven't watched that extras disc yet.

Comment

Bond,,, Joe BOND!!

sigpic

Comment

Hehe! That's awesome!

Comment

Haven't started on the challenges yet. Was looking through my Ronon and Jennifer pics last night for the challenge when I made that manip. Will attempt it again tonight, but I need tunnel vision if I'm going to get that and the OT challenge done in time. (Promise I will finish them Sha, promise, promise )

The caps though are looking great, Brn. I little soft light brush in gimp would really help with the darkness a bit. Can't wait till you start on Gimp... wait *imagines all the emails* maybe you are fine with Photo Pain in my Butt SHOP PAINT PRO 3

sigpic

Comment

Ok have to run.. promised I would play the new LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean with son...

ta ta for now...

sigpic

Comment

*fans self* Wow! Ben Browder in a TUX???? Love it!

I'm working on capping right now, so hopefully new pics later today or tomorrow. Going to the ballet tonight, so I won't be on then.

Comment

Bye, Brn. Enjoy!

Comment

Bye for now Brn Are you two or one hours behind Brn and I, lg?
                              sigpic

Comment

Not sure. . . . It's 10:10 AM here now.

Comment

Working...
                                X