No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But not cheese cake... there is nothing cake about cheese cake. Shouldn't it be classified more like a pie? Although cheese pie sounds a little disgusting...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

NOW I get to tag my 1,000+ photos of GTBO.

I could use some of that chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream for fuel. Sorry, I have no pics of RDA...
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

That is a lot of tagging! At least it is great subject matter...

No worries about the lack of RDA pics. I didn't have too many when we started this thread. Gathered the rest just for thunking the flyboys on here.

Most of my PB folders are started that way... gathering pics to thunk for others. I have two folders of Teal'c pics because that is who Ever (different thread) thunks and a whole lot of Daniel because that is what Jade and Mane thunked... always have fun thunking with friends even if I don't necessarily think of their thunks as thunks. Kind of a tongue twister there. I even have a Rodney folder and I don't really find him attractive, but Jade had a thing for him too.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X