Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleep well...

Two simple sigs I rustled up. It actually took me about as long to upload them to PB as it did to make them! They're up for grabs if anyone wants to snurch...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
      Two simple sigs I rustled up. It actually took me about as long to upload them to PB as it did to make them! They're up for grabs if anyone wants to snurch...
      I snurched the guitar one. But, then, I play, so go figure. . . .

Comment

Can't believe how fast you can wrestle together sigs... I think I agonize over them too much. They look great girlie

sigpic

Comment

Hehe. Mane, I just saw your "Don't mess with John Crichton, astronaut" sig. Love it!

Comment

Snurch them all LG, I have lots of Ronon and guitar too if you ever want. I found most of them at MGM or at J. Mallozzi's blog.

sigpic

Comment

I'm still trying to wade through the MGM website. Got hung up on Cam the last time I was there, but I'll get to the others. Just takes time. And GIMP has absorbed a LOT of that!

Comment

Thanks! Well to be honest I did nothing but crop, resize and blend the pix, and change the colors. The second sig was simply a matter of resizing and cropping.

sigpic

Comment

That's mostly what I do with mine.

I've got one I'm gonna work on later for a trilogy I'm writing. Evan-piano, Shepp-guitar, and Weir-violin.

Comment

Glad you like the Crichton sig too...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Can't see your pix bay, PB says the pic's been moved or deleted...

sigpic

Comment

so I made it..
                          and lots of catching up.lol

love all the new sigs.. I have been playing around for the OT challenge.. came up with a background .. now just trying to get the feeling for the movement of the words.. just needs to feel right..

and totally OT but momma is soo proud of her little Preschooler.. last night he graduated.

Spoiler:

PB wont let me crop or re-size.. but mine is the BOY!!! lol
                          Last edited by Brneyestx; 18 May 2011, 09:04 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

well PB keep loading Error. geeee.. all the luck
                            so no pics for now.. gonna read, I'll be lurking for a bit!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Awwwww! Come fall, it's time for "real" school, huh?

sigpic

Comment

Sorry you're having trouble brn...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X