• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

All this talk of presents and Christmas magic is starting to get me excited too!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          All this talk of presents and Christmas magic is starting to get me excited too!

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...a1e4e53e_b.jpg
          Oh, definitely! Especially since I'm still in the process of writing my Christmas story!

Spoiler:
          In today's chapter that I'm writing (not the one that's posting), I get to write the Christmas party that Lorne planned. Only, things don't go as planned when Radek spikes the eggnog!

Comment

I bet writing Christmas does help you get in the spirit. I'd hoped to do that as well... but I think I'm running out of days. Need to start in September I'm thinking

sigpic

Comment

I bet writing Christmas does help you get in the spirit. I'd hoped to do that as well... but I think I'm running out of days. Need to start in September I'm thinking

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...7-0401xe-1.jpg
              I was thinking about Christmas writing in September. But I started NaNoWriMo in November. Then, it took something like two weeks for my brain to overcome the burn-out of NaNo!

Comment

My only Christmas story, I started in September and I still was in a rush at the end trying to finish it.

sigpic

Comment

My only Christmas story, I started in September and I still was in a rush at the end trying to finish it.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...000_1_2433.jpg
                  Yeah, I have a feeling Secret Santa's going to be like that. I was hoping to finish it today, but I really don't want to write much right now.

Comment

Hopefully that is a temporary feeling.

I have so many stories to read right now that I'm kind of happy when people put it off. I think I have about a dozen to catch up on and I'll need a very lazy day to come along in order to do that. Although the thought of such a lazy day sounds wonderful. that is what I should wish for, for Christmas.

sigpic

Comment

Hopefully that is a temporary feeling.

I have so many stories to read right now that I'm kind of happy when people put it off. I think I have about a dozen to catch up on and I'll need a very lazy day to come along in order to do that. Although the thought of such a lazy day sounds wonderful. that is what I should wish for, for Christmas. :Lol:

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...10-2a8c4e5.jpg
                      I'm really sure it sounds wonderful! Yesterday was a long day, and I can't imagine doing that for a week or more!

I'm sure it's a temporary feeling. I started Secret Santa in the afternoon, and it seems to really kick up between 2 and 3PM. For some reason, it likes to flow in the evenings.

Comment

Well it is definitely on my list of stories to get caught up on. Thinking of taking a day off in January sometime. A day to just do all those wonderful things like read/write that I've had to kind of put off. I figure everything should have slowed down by then.

sigpic

Comment

Well it is definitely on my list of stories to get caught up on. Thinking of taking a day off in January sometime. A day to just do all those wonderful things like read/write that I've had to kind of put off. I figure everything should have slowed down by then.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...snap-00313.jpg
                          Ooh! A planned day off! I hope it works out.... I know how fun those days can be.

Comment

Yes... and I'm going to make sure it is not a day the kids have off or even an early release day... that way I can get them both to school and then enjoy the day without the need to make lunch for anyone but me or see to anyone's needs but my own until at least 2:30pm, sounds selfish.

I'll have to make sure to clean the house the weekend before so that it is clean (and I don't get distracted by cleaning)... I'm thinking dinner in the crock pot too so that it is magically ready as well...

Can you tell I'm really warming to the idea. Maybe I need two days. *laughing... pauses to consider and then back to laughing*

sigpic

Comment

Yes... and I'm going to make sure it is not a day the kids have off or even an early release day... that way I can get them both to school and then enjoy the day without the need to make lunch for anyone but me or see to anyone's needs but my own until at least 2:30pm, sounds selfish.

I'll have to make sure to clean the house the weekend before so that it is clean (and I don't get distracted by cleaning)... I'm thinking dinner in the crock pot too so that it is magically ready as well...

Can you tell I'm really warming to the idea. Maybe I need two days. *laughing... pauses to consider and then back to laughing*

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...02_cap046c.jpg
                              Yeah, but an idea like that doesn't take much convincing!

Comment

Your right... I'm sold.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X