X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi lg! What's the buzz?

Comment

Hiya, FG.

Just got my new Christmas story, Secret Santa posted. Features two flyboys, Evan and John, and is more team-centric than Carson-centric.

Comment

I saw! I'll have a look in a bit.

Here. You have a look at some peekage while you're waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
          I saw! I'll have a look in a bit.

Here. You have a look at some peekage while you're waiting...

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...3h09m36s53.jpg
          Thanks!

Btw, planning to get your Christmas sig done today.

Comment

Just for that, you get this...

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
              Just for that, you get this...

Yummy!

Comment

squeeeeeeeeeeee this big screen just brings thunking to a whole new level..

sigpic

Comment

wow..pictures are soo clear.. and not so clear.. cant wait to see what this does for my sigs

sigpic

Comment

I know a true test.. hmmm some youtube vids of our boys.. *giggles*

sigpic

Comment

shep- wait till she see's me on the BIG screen

*DRATS* still no sound till the 23rd when the speakers arrive.. *drats drats*
                      sigpic

Comment

not to worry.. found a plug where I can add my MP3 player..

sigpic

Comment

Awesome vid Brn - not one I've seen before

Working on my 12 days art tonight ... after an almost 12 hour day at work (my last for this year, WOO HOO!) I don't have brain power for fic writing even though I'm days and days behind on my advent story. Sorry to anyone here waiting for more there - I'll try to catch up tomorrow.

sigpic

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Sue, Bay--I'd trade with you in a heartbeat. Even after all these years of living in Florida, it just doesn't seem right for Christmas (and the lead-up) to be so gosh-darned warm. I was born and raised in New England, so warm at Christmas is not natural to me and I have a hard time getting into the spirit of the season. And 30s I can handle--it's those 20s and teens that really getcha. And anything below zero is just wrong, especially if there's a wind chill factor.

Brn--poor Mr. Brn! I gave up on Mr. WW--told him to buy a new laptop (we found one together) and throw the other two up on Craig's List or Ebay or something. He's stripping my super-old laptop (a Toshiba with no disc drive) for the little boy and the big boy will get the one we bought (less than $300 on sale at Best Buy).

Sha, lg--gonna read your stories when I get time.

Hi FG!

Something to keep our cold thunkers warm:

Body heat will warm you up!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Morning! *waves*

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                              Awesome vid Brn - not one I've seen before

Working on my 12 days art tonight ... after an almost 12 hour day at work (my last for this year, WOO HOO!) I don't have brain power for fic writing even though I'm days and days behind on my advent story. Sorry to anyone here waiting for more there - I'll try to catch up tomorrow.

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...inct_00312.jpg
                              Yay for the final work day of the year! And don't stress about not updating. I haven't done a daily update in nearly a year, and now I've got two stories updating daily for the Christmas season! I'm still trying to figure out what possessed me to do that! The story's great, though, and I do look forward to the rest of it when you're able.

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                              Hi Everyone!

Sue, Bay--I'd trade with you in a heartbeat. Even after all these years of living in Florida, it just doesn't seem right for Christmas (and the lead-up) to be so gosh-darned warm. I was born and raised in New England, so warm at Christmas is not natural to me and I have a hard time getting into the spirit of the season. And 30s I can handle--it's those 20s and teens that really getcha. And anything below zero is just wrong, especially if there's a wind chill factor.

Brn--poor Mr. Brn! I gave up on Mr. WW--told him to buy a new laptop (we found one together) and throw the other two up on Craig's List or Ebay or something. He's stripping my super-old laptop (a Toshiba with no disc drive) for the little boy and the big boy will get the one we bought (less than $300 on sale at Best Buy).

Sha, lg--gonna read your stories when I get time.

Hi FG!

Something to keep our cold thunkers warm:

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...8m48s208-1.jpg

Body heat will warm you up!
                              WW, I lived in Florida for a time, and now I'm in New Mexico. I do understand! Our average lows over here are around 30F (just under 0C), so I freeze anytime it gets lower than that. But it doesn't feel very Christmasy if it doesn't get colder than that. Since we've already had our first snow of the season, I'm kind a holding out hope for a white Christmas this year. We'll see.

Take your time on the story. There's going to be twelve chapters, updating daily. It's also the first thing I've written in about six months or so that isn't necessarily Carson-centric, though he is in the story.

Comment

Love the new sigs Sha and Brn.

No worries on stories needing updates guys... having trouble finding time to read anyway... grrrr

Have a great day everyone!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X