Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay.....

Here's one I made a week or so ago that's got nothing to do with Christmas but I made it to share.

And a Christmas one.....

And two in the style of my current sig/avi.

I couldn't find pics of Kavan/Lorne or RDA/O'Neill in the same theme for wallies. If anyone has one, I'd be happy to whip up something for them, too.

Comment

Those are all lovely lg, the first Lorne one especially Had to grin at the 'all I want for Christmas' wallie too - love that!

sigpic

Comment

Cam I love your Happy Holidays one for Lorne that is colorful. They are all wonderful, but that is my favorite.

Sha, I love that you used the different colors for the flyboys. I did something similar for each of the flyboys. Will post up in a moment. My favorite though is the one from yesterday of the 12 different Kavan shots.

~lg... *grins* love seeing the variations of your Carson wallpaper done for the flyboys!

I can't wait to snurch wallpapers from you all!!!

I'm off to go find mine to post up... first I need to close all of these PB tabs from clicking on all you-all's pretty art
        sigpic

Comment

I should start by saying that these wallpapers are in my screen dimensions, so if anyone wants/needs a different dimension just say the word and I'll fix it for you.

These first two are my least favorites, but they did look good when I tried them out as wallpapers, probably because they took up my whole screen so it made them more enjoyable

sigpic

Comment

These are my four that are the same, yet different for each of the flyboys. Not as happy with the coloring on the Lorne one, but overall I like these four They are suppose to be looking through a window... not sure if that part is apparent, but oh well.

I think my favorite of these four though is the Jack one.

sigpic

Comment

And this one then is my favorite of the Christmas themed wallpapers.

I also made some that were thunk, not Christmas, for snurching if wanted for those that want something non-Christmas for their screen. Will post those up in a second.
              sigpic

Comment

Wow Bay - those are all fantastic!

I was grinning reading you saying you weren't happy with the colouring of your Lorne in the set of four because I had exactly the same problem with my Cam - and funny they are both green! Maybe there's something in that? I think Lorne looks great there (no, not biased!) - and the feet pics had me smiling too. Brn will like that part I think

My favourite is your Jack too - would love that for my computer - screen resolution is 1680 x 1050 *hopeful, winning smile* ... and you know, if you were feeling really inspired the last Lorne one (post # 16836) would look really very lovely on my computer too.

Oh, lg, if you happen to see this and are going to do any resizing of your wallpapers, I also think your Lorne 'all I want for Christmas' would look very nice on my computer

I didn't check the dimensions on any wallies because i have a widescreen laptop so just assumed none of them would be the right size
                sigpic

Comment

I will see what I can do tonight about the Jack one, Sha... and Maybe it does have something to do with the color green.
                  sigpic

Comment

Here are the thunky wallpapers I made for today as well. They are a little dark, but once I set them as my wallpaper, they looked really good. Need to look into the rotating wallpaper thing Cam mentioned since I have windows 7 as well.

I know this one looks really dark, but I found myself minimizing my screens a lot when this one was my wallpaper! Not biased or anything...

Last edited by bailey1ak; 01 December 2011, 06:13 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                      Those are all lovely lg, the first Lorne one especially Had to grin at the 'all I want for Christmas' wallie too - love that!

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...ne/Cast_01.jpg
                      I couldn't resist the "All I want for Christmas."

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      Cam I love your Happy Holidays one for Lorne that is colorful. They are all wonderful, but that is my favorite.

Sha, I love that you used the different colors for the flyboys. I did something similar for each of the flyboys. Will post up in a moment. My favorite though is the one from yesterday of the 12 different Kavan shots.

~lg... *grins* love seeing the variations of your Carson wallpaper done for the flyboys!

I can't wait to snurch wallpapers from you all!!!

I'm off to go find mine to post up... first I need to close all of these PB tabs from clicking on all you-all's pretty art
                      Thanks, Bay. For some reason, I've been really loving that chocolate brown with hints of red in it this year!

Wow Bay - those are all fantastic!

I was grinning reading you saying you weren't happy with the colouring of your Lorne in the set of four because I had exactly the same problem with my Cam - and funny they are both green! Maybe there's something in that? I think Lorne looks great there (no, not biased!) - and the feet pics had me smiling too. Brn will like that part I think

My favourite is your Jack too - would love that for my computer - screen resolution is 1680 x 1050 *hopeful, winning smile* ... and you know, if you were feeling really inspired the last Lorne one (post # 16836) would look really very lovely on my computer too.

Oh, lg, if you happen to see this and are going to do any resizing of your wallpapers, I also think your Lorne 'all I want for Christmas' would look very nice on my computer

I didn't check the dimensions on any wallies because i have a widescreen laptop so just assumed none of them would be the right size
                      I can definitely do that. What are your dimensions? 'Cause all of mine are made for 1366x768 px.

Comment

Another WOW Bay - those are all excellent. I can see why you'd want to keep minimizing everything so you could look at Ben - very nice
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                          I can definitely do that. What are your dimensions? 'Cause all of mine are made for 1366x768 px.
                          Thanks lg ... my screen dimensions are 1680 x 1050

sigpic

Comment

Thanks lg ... my screen dimensions are 1680 x 1050

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...3h06m37s52.jpg
                            Awesome. Let me get that other to you, and then I'll resize that one.

Comment

Another WOW Bay - those are all excellent. I can see why you'd want to keep minimizing everything so you could look at Ben - very nice
                              For some reason I had trouble getting Jack to show up in that post... renamed it and now it seems to show...
                              sigpic

Comment

I now have a set of Christmas Banners to use for the rest of the month (might make more if I get inspired ) now just have to decide how often to change mine over (I tend to put something there and then forget about it so remembering to change it will be a challenge!)

They're average but I had fun trying to come up with the lines, so if anyone wants to use one, feel free to snurch

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X