No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got to start sleeping through the night without the water, bad dreams etc... about a year ago. Thought that day would never come.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
      ok I am gonna need a monster sweep... wathcing primevil.. spiders!!!! why BUGS!!! I hate bugs!!!!
      I used the forward button on the remote a lot during that episode!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
        Oh, man, I'd love a 9:30 morning! Normally, it's a 6 or 7AM morning. My daughter's a sweetie, though. She'll get up and heat water in the tea kettle and make tea so it's nice and hot when I get out of bed.
        That is very sweet and would make getting up more enjoyable!

sigpic

Comment

mine do turn on the TV and grab breakfast.. so thats nice.. gives me a change to wake up..

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
            That is very sweet and would make getting up more enjoyable!

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x.../future040.jpg
            It does!

mine do turn on the TV and grab breakfast.. so thats nice.. gives me a change to wake up..

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/...519-0467xb.jpg
            Nope. No TV for mine. She prefers her books.

Comment

I just hate bugs!!!!

sigpic

Comment

I wish they would stay on TV.. but now they have learned to turn on the xbox and play games.. which mean screaming!!!! and fighting.. LOL the love between bothter and sister.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, my hearing is way too sensitive for that! The TV on in the den means it sounds like it's in my bedroom. Can't hardly sleep with the thing going unless the cooler's running. And that won't happen during the winter.

Comment

Thankfully there aren't a whole lot of bug episodes, Brn. Usually dinosaurs... promise.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                      Thankfully there aren't a whole lot of bug episodes, Brn. Usually dinosaurs... promise.
                      PROMISE!!!!! I hate bugs!!!!

sigpic

Comment

bay did you get your phone??? dont forget.. what would I do without it!!!!

sigpic

Comment

When I'm not being woken for a bad dream or those darn winter colds the kids get... I usually sleep pretty well... TV wouldn't be a deal breaker, half the time I fall asleep on the couch while hubby is watching tv when I've been too many nights of going to bed late.

sigpic

Comment

Mr.Brn just called his is at the door at Best Buy!!!! waiting in line for only 1hour.. the line was long at 8pm.. but they let me small group starting at midnight.. then he will swing by Target.. and maybe GameStop..

(hey bay Brain is cute... yes??)

sigpic

Comment

bay did you get your phone??? dont forget.. what would I do without it!!!!
                              Seeing that I already texted that I found it... not much would be missed I'm thinking

Hubby went and got it for me (it was midnight, so I guess he loves me). Had to get it charged tonight. We are driving a couple hours away tomorrow for something fun to do. There is a real good pizza place about two hours from here... that is our goal/destination. Will need my phone to keep me companyl.

sigpic

Comment

I prefer tall dark and handsom.. but this Brain chap is a looker.. lol

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X