No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Bay does most of our shopping too. I hate to shop and he seems to like it. He does everything from the grocery shopping to a lot of the Christmas shopping. I'm spoiled. He does the laundry too! Sadly he doesn't cook

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
      yep.. mine use that in there line of reasoning.. why we can stay up late...

I put them down anyways!!! for my sanity

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/...x480guns9c.jpg

*had to sneak in Ronon after watching conan tonight..
      I only have one here, and she likes to stay up late and get up early.

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      Mr. Bay does most of our shopping too. I hate to shop and he seems to like it. He does everything from the grocery shopping to a lot of the Christmas shopping. I'm spoiled. He does the laundry too! Sadly he doesn't cook

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...1_908_1664.jpg
      You are spoiled!

Comment

School nights it's to sleep early... but come Friday night they stay up late. Midnight-ish most of the time, unless the boy and I are playing Wii, then it can be as late as two-ish a few times

They sleep in real nice though! Love that part.

sigpic

Comment

HAHAHA Bay Mr.Brn cooks.. just not the laundry.. so I guess should not be jealous about the laundry.. since I LOVE TO EAT!!!

sigpic

Comment

mine get up at the crack of dawn no matter what time they go to bed..

sigpic

Comment

Mine has been a 6AM baby from the day she was born!

Comment

Wonder if Mr. Bay could be taught to cook... hmmm...

sigpic

Comment

mine both were power nappers..I never got a good night sleep or nap... they just now go thru the night without waking me for something (i.e. water, lights, monster sweep)

sigpic

Comment

does this mean hope for Mr. Brn that he could be taught to do laundry???

I can think of ways we can teach them.. or punish..

sigpic

Comment

Mm....I remember the days of monster sweeps. Now, mine usually has a cat on her bed to keep her company.

Comment

Mine were early risers when they were young, but somehow we weaned them both into late morning sleepers I even darkened the windows and had sound machines so they wouldn't know what time it was if they woke. Not that they could tell time, but I was hopeful.

Probably not why they sleep late. That is probably because they stay up late, but I still cross my fingers that they will sleep in. This morning they got up around 9:30.

sigpic

Comment

ok I am gonna need a monster sweep... wathcing primevil.. spiders!!!! why BUGS!!! I hate bugs!!!!

sigpic

Comment

we have black out blinds and sound machine.. but for some reason that internal clock..

sigpic

Comment

Oh, man, I'd love a 9:30 morning! Normally, it's a 6 or 7AM morning. My daughter's a sweetie, though. She'll get up and heat water in the tea kettle and make tea so it's nice and hot when I get out of bed.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X