X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning! *waves*

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    Anyone have any fun Thanksgiving plans?

We (mom, sister and myself) typically divide the meal and cook it at my sister's house. I go over in the morning and prepare the turkey and stuff it and put it in the oven. Then go back over in time to help finish up the meal. My mother and sister do the rest. Although this year my folks are spending Thanksgiving in Arizona with my Aunt.

Later we will probably take the kids to a movie, just not sure what is actually playing in the theaters right now.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...215-0494xe.jpg
    Love Arizona! Flagstaff is gorgeous, and Phoenix is one of those cities I like to visit!

Hiya, Bay! I'm doing a whole bunch of nothing for Thanksgiving outside of the day with my folks. My brother and sister-in-law (and their two kids) are meeting me, my hubby, and our daughter at my parents' place for a massive dinner! We're doing turkey, dressing, gravy, mashed potatoes, candied yams, bread, green beans, veggie tray, homemade cheesecake mousse, watergate salad, and maybe a few more things!

Now I'm hungry!

Hope everyone has a great day! I'm off to try to finish my NaNo story.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

You have me hungry as well, ~lg... I'm thinking dinner at your folks is where we all should be.

Hiya, Mac.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          You have me hungry as well, ~lg... I'm thinking dinner at your folks is where we all should be.

Hiya, Mac.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...215-0479xe.jpg
          Come on over! We'll have a Flyboy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
            going thru my old sigs now on PG..

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/...Wchallenge.jpg

this one brings back the most memories.. LOL.. that GLOW LINE!!!!!!
            Brn...I love it! John Sheppard certainly has the touch.

GW won't let me green ya yet.
            sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

I don't do Black Friday. Too crazy for me. I tend to avoid going out on Black Friday. People just go into psycho mode when they shop on Black Friday. Waaaay too stressful for me. I'll probaby stay home, and start decorating for Christmas.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                  I don't do Black Friday. Too crazy for me. I tend to avoid going out on Black Friday. People just go into psycho mode when they shop on Black Friday. Waaaay too stressful for me. I'll probaby stay home, and start decorating for Christmas.
                  Same here Sue! I don't like to shop on normal days and Black Friday sounds so stressful and frustrating. Might check out a couple of things on-line to see if they are on sale, but that is about it.

In the evening we will probably start to decorate, or maybe on Black Friday.

Would be fun ~lg.

sigpic

Comment

We're doing Thanksgiving Friday evening as both my brother and sister have to work tomorrow (prisons and hospitals don't close for the holidays, obviously) and I'm working Friday.

At this point I plan to spend tomorrow doing absolutely nothing except reading and relaxing and maybe some gimping. I'm planning to enjoy the peace and quiet after the crazyness that was this weekend. I've been at my parent's house since I got back from LA, so it will be good to be home for the day.
                    sigpic

Comment

Cam, love the sig! You look great, but who're the funny looking guys with you?

Comment

Hiya FG.

Cam, a day of relaxing sounds extravagant and wonderful. Enjoy it, you've definitely earned it.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

This is for Brn.....

Spoiler:
                            let me know if you want any others. I only have Niall, Colin and Eddie though
                            sigpic

Comment

My NaNo story is COMPLETE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                                my nano story is complete!!!
                                yeah!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X