Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

well break over.. back to RL.. *waves* later thunkers
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the LOLs, ladies and Mac. I probably snurched this from you...

Comment

Frak! I was hoping to be a First Lieutenant before Thanksgiving but it doesn't look like I'm going to make it.

Comment

Glad to hear your home safe, Cam.

I haven't done up my Nox ones yet either, Brn... I need to get on that.

Last edited by bailey1ak; 21 November 2011, 04:19 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

While I'm posting reminders...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                    About this ^^......

Spoiler:
                    Life has been insanely busy. I'm going to try to have some Christmas stuff up on Dec. 1st, but will it be okay if I post some stuff for it after Dec. 1st? With NaNo coming to an end on Nov. 30th, I'm just not sure how much more time I'll have.

Comment

Hiya ~lg

Spoiler:
                      Would be more than happy to see more after Dec 1st. If it is a late gift to the thunkers for snurching than just let me know and I will add it to the post in the artwork archive as well. Hope to post them in there shortly after the first for anyone who comes to the party late or just wants to be able to snurch after the fact... this will make it easier to not have to wade back through the thread.
                      sigpic

Comment

My vote is...yes, its okay...

Comment

Hiya ~lg

Spoiler:
                          Would be more than happy to see more after Dec 1st. If it is a late gift to the thunkers for snurching than just let me know and I will add it to the post in the artwork archive as well. Hope to post them in there shortly after the first for anyone who comes to the party late or just wants to be able to snurch after the fact... this will make it easier to not have to wade back through the thread.
                          Awesome.

Spoiler:
                          When I'm actively writing a story, most of my art revolves around that. But, with Nov. 30th ending NaNo, I'm hoping to start on my Christmas writing, a team fic called "A Carson Beckett Christmas." That'll give me lots of team moments to work into artwork, as well.

Comment

Sounds perfect... How is NaNo going for you?
                            sigpic

Comment

Sounds perfect... How is NaNo going for you?
                              Good. I hit 50,000 words on Friday, so my personal goal is to complete the story by Nov. 30th.

Comment

Congrats Girlie! Hope you meet your personal goal as well.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X