No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will need to get your hands on a ZPM though...

sigpic

Comment

Just be careful not to target the weekend or any holidays... especially with Christmas so close!

sigpic

Comment

Oh... and we all are kind of partial to Thanksgiving here in the US, lots of good food and typically a day off during the week! So keep clear of that as well...

sigpic

Comment

... and please be careful with the flyboys, they really are fragile creatures -- see how I got to use that phrase

sigpic

Comment

If it does work though in holding off Tuesday... could you take a stab at fixing the timezone issues too, would really appreciate that... having 16 1/2 hours separating us kind of sucks...

sigpic

Comment

Oh... and after looking back over all the pics... the evidence seems to indicate that you have to concentrate and have a very determined look upon your face... just saying...

sigpic

Comment

Snuck on here during lunch.

Sha, you can get rid of Tuesday if you want, but I would appreciate if you leave the rest of the week as it is. I leave for LA on Wednesday and want to enjoy all my time off. I'm about all packed except for some last minute stuff and of course the electronics. I think I carry more electronics nowadays than I do clothes.

Just checked and both Ben and Kavan are going to be there on Sunday Even though I can get into the Farscape panels (at the back though so no pics), not sure what kind of scheduling conflicts there will be so I may not see Ben except in passing.

Now if I can only get through the next 2 days.
                sigpic

Comment

Grinning for you, Cam. A bit jealous of who you're going to get to see.
                  sigpic

Comment

YES! We got rid of the project motorcycle! Sold it for less than we bought it for, but we bought it three years ago and it's been hogging my garage since.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

We now have enough to buy a new back tire for the working motorcycle. Or to pay for the teen's winter camp. Typical--easy come, easy go.

sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

In other good news, my beta got the chap back to me and I'm nearly done tweaking. FF.net, here I come!

sigpic

Comment

And I've decided to take a different tack on the next chap and keep it relatively clean. So far. Since my characters are the actual decision-makers, it will be up to the Major & his Doc.

sigpic

Comment

WW...glad things are getting better for you.

sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Yo lg and WW!

And this is strictly for moi...

Comment

Hiya, FG.

Comment

Working...
                                X