No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been a good evening. How was your weekend Sue?

sigpic

Comment

Had pretty good weekend. We very good weather. Was mild and sunny.

sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Oddly it was warm here too. So many neighbors taking advantage and raking leaves or putting up lights.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I should be off to bed, but instead I'm reading... prolonging the weekend for as long as I can...

sigpic

Comment

Just trying my hardest to hold Monday at bay...

sigpic

Comment

Probably a mistake though, to put my feet up... I usually don't last long after that.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Morning, all! Just lurking while I get the boys off to school and get ready for work.

Capped a lot of Lorne in Tao, Sunday, Strike & Travellers yesterday. He's so pretty!

sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Evening all ... loved all the recent screencaps and the little 'conversations' attached to some of them. You guys are funny!! Brn, love the serving of Lorne dished up

sigpic

Comment

Okay, early to bed for me ... later thunkers. Bay, I need those gun pics to hold Tuesday at bay ... so much to do at home I'd much rather not go to work

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                          Okay, early to bed for me ... later thunkers. Bay, I need those gun pics to hold Tuesday at bay ... so much to do at home I'd much rather not go to work
                          I'm sad to report, Sha, that guns were unable to hold Monday at bay for me. So I'm hereby suggesting that you try drones. They seem to work well against the Wraith... maybe they will have a better effect in holding back Tuesday for you.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X