• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi lg!!

Comment

Hiya, FG.

Comment

Ya know, I have absolutely no muse-induced ideas for holiday art.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
          Ya know, I have absolutely no muse-induced ideas for holiday art.

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...%20Lorne/3.jpg
          Quite honestly, both my Gimp muse and my writing muse took the day off!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
            Quite honestly, both my Gimp muse and my writing muse took the day off!
            My muse was feeling mighty raunchy today. Must've been inspired by finishing that scene. Two pages of utter filth--well, naughtiness.

sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
              My muse was feeling mighty raunchy today. Must've been inspired by finishing that scene. Two pages of utter filth--well, naughtiness.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...h44m24s104.jpg
              Well, after 33,000 words in eleven days, my writing muse is entitled to take a day off. Maybe two. I want to Gimp, but I'm just not sure what. I did do something with a stock model for a random piece of artwork, but I think I'm gonna read for the rest of the evening.

Comment

Hey WW! I'm gonna have to read that one.

And someone, not saying who, has inquired if I would be writing an M-rated tag to Turning the Page. Don't usually do M but I'll be thinking about it between now and the end. Might just turn that over to a friend who has done a few in that vein.

Comment

Wonder how Lorne would feel about it...

Or would he be...

Comment

Oh, and I've then thinking about introducing that particular friend to this forum so if you see someone come in and tells you to call her "Cat" or "The Cat", that's her.

Comment

We'll look forward to meeting your friend Cat, FG. I'd be glad to hear your input on In the Blood. I've decided that I don't want to miss any more good Lorne, so, since I've already pretty much figured his background and have it mostly written out in a doc, I'm gonna start reading. Cause with writing, beta-ing, work, kids, and holidays approaching, I'm just not busy enough!

Evan seems to like when I write him M--well, he's a little shy when it's slash or PWP or both, but I can usually pull him out of his shell.

sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

WW, its hard to believe that Lorne could be shy. Reserved, yes. But shy? Never!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                          WW, its hard to believe that Lorne could be shy. Reserved, yes. But shy? Never!

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...RNT014-1-1.jpg

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...11QA_00215.jpg
                          Oh, yes, it's true. Although perhaps reserved is a better way to put it, but then if you did to him some of the things I've done to him... Let's just say the poor man needs therapy some days.

sigpic

Comment

Shepp: WW wrote THAT about YOU? What is she, delusional?

Lorne: On the contrary, sir. I believe she's on the right track.

Comment

Shepp: You mean, she's...

Lorne: Yup, she's even paired me with you. Hey, is that soap down there, sir?

Shepp: Har har, Major. Like I'd fall for that old line. Oooh, a piece of candy!

sigpic

Comment

Shepp: Well if you expect us to do some of the things she's written about us...

Lorne: Of course not, sir. Though I would be interested to know if you really do have that tattoo on your...

McKay: Do we really have to talk about the two of you getting some when there's much more interesting subjects?

Ronon: Like what?

McKay: Well, ME getting some, for instance.

Shepp: Not gonna happen, McKay.

McKay: I'll have you know...

Lorne: (interrupting) Sir, shouldn't we be mounting a rescue about now?

Shepp: Oops! You're right. Speaking of mounting...

(Sorry, that was a little naughty of me.)

Last edited by FanGirl; 12 November 2011, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X