sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Hi FG!

Hi Bay & lg!

Capped some Coup D'etat this morning while getting ready for an appointment that is cancelling from the looks of things. For the third time. Well, at least I got something out of it. Lovin' this foursome!

sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Morning FG, ~lg and WW.

Morning Sue... Crichton you say

sigpic

Comment

Had snowflakes in the air this morning and I followed a man over the bridge who had a cut Christmas tree in his truck... *shakes head* I guess it is officially "that" time of the year.

Not sure a cut Christmas tree will make it to Christmas without dying too much.

sigpic

Comment

Hiya, Bay, FG, Sue and WW.

A cut Christmas tree??? This early???

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                Had snowflakes in the air this morning and I followed a man over the bridge who had a cut Christmas tree in his truck... *shakes head* I guess it is officially "that" time of the year.

Not sure a cut Christmas tree will make it to Christmas without dying too much.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...agic0488ea.jpg
                You're right, Bay. I can walk outside without sweating right away and can even wear short boots and jeans (although I still have to wear short-sleeved shirts). It's definitely getting to be "that time of the year". And the guy with the tree is hopefully not expecting it to last until Christmas--he'll have a Charlie Brown Christmas if so!

More Coup:

Something for you, lg, spoilered 'cause it's not a flyboy:

Spoiler:

sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Aww....thanks, WW. One of my favorite moments.

Comment

Maybe the guy with the Christmas tree is celebrating early because they will be out of town... Or maybe he is a Charlie Brown fan.

Kind of early in the morning for a tree fetching moment too I thought. I don't think I'd be up, out and back that early on a weekday with a tree. Seems like an after work type of task... of course we have a pre-lit fake tree. Less work to clean up when the cats bring it down. plus we don't have the hit and miss of a good tree vrs bad tree... or having to string the lights

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Love that WW

sigpic

Comment

Glad you enjoyed, Bay! I just hate how dark that whole ep is and how close together the bars in the cell are.

Some Shep in sunglasses for you!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                            Glad you enjoyed, Bay! I just hate how dark that whole ep is and how close together the bars in the cell are.

Some Shep in sunglasses for you!
                            Thank you for Shep ... and yes, those could have been some awesome caps if the jail was better lit and the bars were more conventional.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                              Bad boys? *strokes chin thoughtfully* What'm I gonna do? Wave a white flag and surrender!!!

Comment

Techies! Help, please! I downloaded my doc from my beta (we use hotmail but not the online support--her computer doesn't play well with it). I re-wrote that entire lovely scene, was saving and everything. Closed out the computer yesterday to drag it to the office and now the chap with the re-write is GONE! Can't find it in downloads or anything. I am not pleased ATM. Please tell me I don't have to re-write. It was good!

And if someone wouldn't mind supplying me with "Angry/Scary Warrior Lorne" pics, that would be great. I don't believe I have any of those in my folders.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X