• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the Lorne pics, Bay. Training actually was good. Except when I had to go pick up the little one and was running late. And when I was watching my cheeseburger cool and my ketchup congeal while she talked.

Gotta pack up to go home in a minute. Busy night--boy to karate, shopping (a bit) & conference call later, so I might not be back until tomorrow. If so, y'all have a great night!

sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Oh My!!! and I thought I could talk.. *faints*

back to hunting on the web for pics.. for our flyboy christmas...
          sigpic

Comment

It's actually a webcast, so I can pop back and forth. Mind, it's using a lot of my memory, so I can't open PB, but anyway...

Once I get the kids to do their chores, I can maybe chill and try to write that scene again from a different POV. Now it's in Evan's POV. I might just send it along to Miss Beta and leave be.

Hi FG! **waves**

Oh, I believe there were some cougar comments? My hubby's six years my junior. He's actually younger than Kavan. (I don't mean this to sound snippy, but can't figure out how to make it sound un-snippy right now, 'cause I'm wiped!)
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Don't think it sounds snippy at all WW

One for/from WW...

One from me...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Love them both, Bay! Thanks for posting one for me. Got any boots? I've got to go put one up the boys' collective butts to get their chores done; it's almost bedtime for them and then for mommy. Maybe I'll break out a good dose of Irish guilt--always seems to work when their poor, exhausted, over-worked mom has to do their chores.

And glad I didn't sound snippy--it's hard to tell sometimes on forums and texts, how things will be perceived.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I do have these boots, but otherwise will have to look for a bit... I can remember one, but can't remember which folder it is in... hmmm....

sigpic

Comment

ooooo I love the boots Bay!!! or maybe its the feet in them.. *grins*

Yes WW know what you mean.. it just never sounds the way you mean for it to sound when you type.. I need a key for sarcasm!! so that I dont ofend anyone..

sigpic

Comment

I feel really good tonight.. we did a fundraiser for school at spring creek BBQ and then I got 2 chapters done.. one for the re-watch challenge and another for a project coming up!!!

now to work on my wallie.. had to get my glasses to work on this tinie tiny screen... black friday can not come soon enough in my house!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                              ooooo I love the boots Bay!!! or maybe its the feet in them.. *grins*

Yes WW know what you mean.. it just never sounds the way you mean for it to sound when you type.. I need a key for sarcasm!! so that I dont ofend anyone..
                              Oh... and while we're wishing... and smilie that sticks out its tongue like giving a raspberry to someone... so needed.

sigpic

Comment

Alas, FG is once again all alone in the forum. What to do? What to do?

Shoot something?

Just stun it?

Comment

Working...
                                X