Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    The Stargate-Wiki Timeline puts them both the same age... born in 1970... John on June 14 and Evan on July 22...

How is everyone tonight?

*SIGH* *Goes to fix error in TtP*

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
      No, that's not wrong at all ... it's just such a looooooooooooooooooonnnnngggggggggggggg way!! ... one day - save my pennies and all that ... who knows!! You know, you could all come here and pay me a visit .... it's inefficient but it works for me

I think I have one of those in my collection - from Runner I think - get all excited see Kavan's name on the screen

Yes Taoth - definitely wrong that it's November already ... I'm not ready lol ... at least I don't have to fit in Thanksgiving here ... not sure how many of our thunkers here are non US ...

No PB right now ... imagine a pic of Lorne looking all serious and sexy
      *pigging backs off of Sha's post to save time*

I would sooooooooooooo love to visit the land Down Under! And you're right. Its a very loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnng way!

NOVEMBER??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to go buy a turkey and all the goodies that go with it. *ARGH!*
      Spoiler:
      I usually go to my sister's where my mother complains about us not letting her cook. (she's in poor health these last few years) but she does "supervise."

And Sha, were you thinking of something like this for the pic........

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
        *SIGH* *Goes to fix error in TtP*

*Never mind about the "fix." Can use it later in the story.*

Comment

Morning Thunkers...

Wouldn't worry too much, FB. I tend to have him younger in my stories as well. I have always thought of them about the same as WW and you were discussing. Mid-thirties. Don't think anyone really notices and technically Evan is "younger".

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
            what both boys at 1970... *snickers* who would that make a cougar.....lol..

*falls of chair in a giggle fest*

Um, as one of the few single women in this thread, that would make ME a cougar because my BF is 18 years younger than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
              the whole gang.. kinda..lol

this is why I need my computer I need to cap this ep for my fanfic.. grrr come on back friday!!!!!
              For me this is a quad thunk cuz I kinda like geeks.

Comment

Kind of a rough morning, but things are starting to smooth out.

Seeing a few flyboys helps

sigpic

Comment

Feeling a little better...

sigpic

Comment

Hey, Bay. Sorry to hear the morning wasn't that great.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

It wasn't terrible, just complicated... much better now.

How are you doing today?

sigpic

Comment

Look at you... you're thunking... which has me grinning

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                                It wasn't terrible, just complicated... much better now.

How are you doing today?

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...210-0398xb.jpg

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...302-0050xe.jpg
                                Ooh! A double!

I'm good. Really tired for some reason. Might have something to do with staying up until what my body thinks is 1:30AM reading. Hoping to cross the halfway point on my NaNo word count today, too, though I'm nowhere near 1/2 done with the story.

Comment

Working...
                                X