No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what both boys at 1970... *snickers* who would that make a cougar.....lol..

*falls of chair in a giggle fest*

sigpic

Comment

still makes Ben soo much older than me..

sigpic

Comment

ooooo yummy doubles..

sigpic

Comment

the whole gang.. kinda..lol

this is why I need my computer I need to cap this ep for my fanfic.. grrr come on back friday!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
            the whole gang.. kinda..lol

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/...sga_02_big.jpg

this is why I need my computer I need to cap this ep for my fanfic.. grrr come on back friday!!!!!
            Ooh! Yummy triple!

Comment

what both boys at 1970... *snickers* who would that make a cougar.....lol..

*falls of chair in a giggle fest*
              Who you calling older...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                Ooh! Yummy triple!
                lol aim to please.. I am feeling very merry tonight... already working on my flyboy christmas wallies
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

lol aim to please.. I am feeling very merry tonight... already working on my flyboy christmas wallies
                    Haven't even thought about Flyboy Christmas yet.

Comment

this one still makes me laugh.. its a double in name only...lol

sigpic

Comment

working on all my christmas projects.. so I've got the MERRY Spark..

ready to work...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Still can't get my head around the fact that it's already November, feels like summer just ended

I think I'm gonna go back to bed for a bit, too early to get up yet

Comment

Good luck in your efforts, Taoth.

sigpic

Comment

would it be so wrong to want Sha to fly to TEXAS!!!! (not to beat you up FB..) but she could swing by HOUSTON and pay me a visit!!!! I would totally LOVE THAT!!!!
                                No, that's not wrong at all ... it's just such a looooooooooooooooooonnnnngggggggggggggg way!! ... one day - save my pennies and all that ... who knows!! You know, you could all come here and pay me a visit .... it's inefficient but it works for me

this one still makes me laugh.. its a double in name only...lol

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/...2011/TDV19.jpg
                                I think I have one of those in my collection - from Runner I think - get all excited see Kavan's name on the screen

Originally posted by Taoth Vaclarush View Post
                                Still can't get my head around the fact that it's already November, feels like summer just ended

I think I'm gonna go back to bed for a bit, too early to get up yet

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_312_1021.JPG
                                Yes Taoth - definitely wrong that it's November already ... I'm not ready lol ... at least I don't have to fit in Thanksgiving here ... not sure how many of our thunkers here are non US ...

No PB right now ... imagine a pic of Lorne looking all serious and sexy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X