Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a good episode, WW. Happy writing

Spoiler:
    I didn't watch Heroes when it was on the air, but I did see enough previews and part of the first episode, that it made it funny last night when the medical examiner and the visiting agent had the moment where they wondered if they knew each other. I like it when the writers can poke fun at things like that about other shows.

sigpic

Comment

It was an awesome ep, but then they all are! I love Dan-O! My teen's a Steve wanna-be.

Spoiler:
      I didn't get the Heroes reference--never seen it, although hubby watched some of it on Netflix. Maybe that'll be my next show to catch up on!
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I'm a Steve fan myself
        Spoiler:
        I didn't see Heroes, but I do know that both the ME and the Agent last night were in Heroes as regulars.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Hi lg and WW!

Spoiler:
            um, lg, could you maybe Beta chapter 2 of TtP so Sha doesn't fly to Texas and beat me senseless? Gracias!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
              Hi lg and WW!

Spoiler:
              um, lg, could you maybe Beta chapter 2 of TtP so Sha doesn't fly to Texas and beat me senseless? Gracias!
              Got it, FG.

Comment

Sorry, had to take off to get kids from school and handle some work. Fixing to head out to bring little WW to karate.

Got a bit of writing done, but not the scene finished. Got Caught in the Act capped, though. And found out that another ep Kavan was in was advertised on the sleeve, but not on the DVD.

Isn't he adorable?

sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

lg, could you maybe Beta chapter 2 of TtP so Sha doesn't fly to Texas and beat me senseless?
                  would it be so wrong to want Sha to fly to TEXAS!!!! (not to beat you up FB..) but she could swing by HOUSTON and pay me a visit!!!! I would totally LOVE THAT!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

ok got some awsome ideas for christmas.. and some great backgrounds.. now onto some fonts!!!! OH!! its begining to feel alot like christmas!!!

now to get them ziped up and moved to the other computer.. will have to do all this in mini-fromat..
                    sigpic

Comment

font hunting.. forgot I lost all my fonts on the other computer.. booooooo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                        would it be so wrong to want Sha to fly to TEXAS!!!! (not to beat you up FB..) but she could swing by HOUSTON and pay me a visit!!!! I would totally LOVE THAT!!!!
                        So would I!!!

Speaking of love...

Spoiler:

Comment

Hiya, FG. New chapter's done.

Comment

Hi Brn and WW!

I love these pics. I should point out that sleepwalking runs in my family.
                            Um, no pun intended.

Comment

Speaking of love...
                              I would say that say's LOVE loud and clear.. if not fun and kinky..
                              sigpic

Comment

OhEmGee! Some guy is outside of Starbuck's playing tonsil hockey with his GF!

Comment

Working...
                                X