No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, mine too And not just cause he's the hottest, but he's such a nice person, I mean Matthew.

... of course the fact that his body was made for sin, that only helps...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good night and sweet dreams!

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr.MacGadget;13013421]lol, mine too And not just cause he's the hottest, but he's such a nice person, I mean Matthew.

Sorry, Mac. To moi, he's just a man-slut.

Kavan: Man-slut? She's not talking about me, is she?

Comment

I started getting into SGU a little on Netflix, then the playback was messing up too badly for weeks on end and I gave up. That kid was the best eye candy on that show, IMHO. However, in the end, my vote always goes to:

sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

WW, I agree completely. That other guy is just eye candy. For a good, strong, HOT "meal" I go for...

Comment

Sha! Hi!

FYI - I might go ahead and post the first chap of my newest fic when I get chapt 3 started. (1 and 2 are mostly done. They just need a Beta.)

Comment

Hi FG

sigpic

Comment

Greetings, lg and Sue!

Comment

Hiya, FG. Lurking as I'm reading.

Comment

I'm here but not really here ... just catching up on new pics ...

Gotta admit I'm not loving the SGU man candy - never got into the show even though I did try. I'm not against it (was thinking I would try again to watch it now that it's all finished), just don't know anything about it - don't really know anything about Lt. Scott either except he's air force. Did he ever fly anything or was he more like a team leader type role?

Anyways, assuming I'm not the only person who hasn't watched SGU yet can I ask that any pics posted from SGU are put under spoiler tags if you think they might give something away for those who haven't seen it yet? Thanks ... reminds me to ask you all again to let me know if I post any Kavan pics from things you haven't seen - been a bit slack myself lately not putting the most recent things under spoilers. Again, thanks

sigpic

Comment

Just a fun vid I found on YouTube.

sigpic
                          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

evening thunkers

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic