X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodnight, girl... catch you tomorrow!

sigpic

Comment

I think you are currently 15 1/2 hours ahead...

It is just after 1am here...

Brn... love the old sigs... seems like a long time ago.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
        Is it four and the one that is posting? Is one of the four, the ending for Pru/Lorne?
        Four not including Mosaic ... and yes, Pru/Lorne is one of them - stupid really because I have two unposted chapters of that and it only needs another three/four chapters to be done. Should have knuckled down and just written the silly thing at the time. Another is that Lorne/Novak story we talked about a while ago ...

Noooo, don't go to bed and leave me !! Oh (bad friend!) .... okay, yes, bed and sleep are good. Great to catch you both - mega bonus for me *hugs* have excellent thunker flyboy dreams dears

sigpic

Comment

I think you are currently 15 1/2 hours ahead...

It is just after 1am here...

Brn... love the old sigs... seems like a long time ago.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x.../airfinal2.jpg
          Yep, then it's 15 1/2 hours ... that's a lot when you think about it

sigpic

Comment

Two-thirds of a day...

sigpic

Comment

2/3 of a day - that sounds a bit better I wish I could thunk at work (when I return next week ... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) because morning is probably the ideal time to see you all here too

sigpic

Comment

Have to go and have dinner now ... means there is no excuse not to go to bed Bay (yes I know, we don't usually need excuses to stay up, do we?! )

Good sleeping ... will try to drop in a bit earlier tomorrow!!

sigpic

Comment

It does stink!

Well, I guess I should make my self go to bed before it gets any later!

Night Sha... have a good evening and I'll catch you later.

*hugs*

sigpic

Comment

Good morning fellow thunkers I've missed talking to lately

I like this pic - Shep and Lorne look ready for business, McKay looks worried

sigpic

Comment

It does stink!

Well, I guess I should make my self go to bed before it gets any later!

Night Sha... have a good evening and I'll catch you later.

*hugs*

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...13_cap138c.jpg
                      Night Bay!!!!!! *hugs*

Everyone has left the building ... for now ...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

And 25 minutes later, I am caught up on one evening's worth of posts. Good morning, all! Was fun reading your convo, Bay, Brn & Sha.

So what is this program and does it work for downloaded Kindle on my laptop? I would love to have all my favs downloaded there, as well as seeing my own fic in "book" form. I was just about to break down and lose my scruples and read "Mosaic" when I saw y'all talking about your other, non-Lorne fics. **does happy dance** I have decided that, rather than waiting until I've written all my Lorne, I'm going to write down the basic outline of how I see his life, then I can go on to read some fics. **rubs hands together in anticipation** Now, to find time to write that outline.

Sha, I agree you've got plenty of quality. Frankly, I don't know how you do all that writing. I love writing, don't get me wrong, but have so little time and you working and with little little Shas--I never had time when the little WWs were small. And yes, there is a new victim fan of GIMP, but I have no time to play with it. I've got an ITB chap to finish.

Brn--only three weeks and one day to your new laptop, although, as I've said before, you are a brave woman for even leaving the house on Black Friday. **shudders**

Bay--thanks for the reminder about the time change. It sucks to be further away from Sha, but at least we'll get that extra hour of sleep. Don't know about you, but I could use it!

Hate to hit and run, but I've gotta fly. Another hectic day even before I get the kids off to school!

ETA: Morning, FG!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                              Good morning fellow thunkers I've missed talking to lately

I like this pic - Shep and Lorne look ready for business, McKay looks worried

Sorry I missed you Sha, WW, Brn, Bay, Mac! And McKay ALWAYS looks worried.

Comment

hey Whytewytch, FlyBoyFanGirl!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X