sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
      TEAM FLYBOY.. its like the good stuff

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/...kagegrainy.jpg
      Go team flyboy!!

sigpic

Comment

Been busy in the evenings with posting my fic - I'd forgotten how long it takes (me) to edit and post a chapter! Plus I've been sucked in to playing COD MW and now MW2 - running around with a sniper riffle (when it's not real lol) is so ... absorbing! *grins* ... good material for future fanfics I think

sigpic

Comment

It's a great story, Sha... of course I'm going to have to do it again when the story is over so that I have all the chapters together.

Turned my KT into a book and then found myself reading it Completely sucked into it, like I didn't know what would happen next.

sigpic

Comment

Lorne (checking): Future fan fics about me, right?
            Me: Duh, of course! (except for that tiny FJS5 project I still have to write - but you'll be in that, so ... mmm, should I give Lorne a love interest in FJS5?)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
              Go team flyboy!!
              Getting all nostalgic...

Been busy in the evenings with posting my fic - I'd forgotten how long it takes (me) to edit and post a chapter! Plus I've been sucked in to playing COD MW and now MW2 - running around with a sniper riffle (when it's not real lol) is so ... absorbing! *grins* ... good material for future fanfics I think
              A by-product of being a flyboy thunker I think

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                It's a great story, Sha... of course I'm going to have to do it again when the story is over so that I have all the chapters together.

Turned my KT into a book and then found myself reading it Completely sucked into it, like I didn't know what would happen next.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...25/wgfahum.jpg
                I've done that too!! Well, minus the turning it into a book part - I've read something I wrote a while back and thought 'mmm, I don't remember writing that!' KT is a cool story - the main reason I like Cam/Jenn fics now is because of that story

sigpic

Comment

Lorne (checking): Future fan fics about me, right?
                  Me: Duh, of course! (except for that tiny FJS5 project I still have to write - but you'll be in that, so ... mmm, should I give Lorne a love interest in FJS5?)
                  CAN I GET A HELL YA!!!!

sigpic

Comment

(except for that tiny FJS5 project I still have to write - but you'll be in that, so ... mmm, should I give Lorne a love interest in FJS5?)
                    Yes please! Course that means I need to get to reading on FJS2-FJS4

sigpic

Comment

CAN I GET A HELL YA!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

thats a YES!!!

*giddy* FJS5

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                          YES Re-Post... would look at those BUNS!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Love his expression and especially his eyebrows in that picture!

sigpic

Comment

LOL - well, I guess I should write some of it then .... Bay, if you do read FJS2-4, read slow ... season 5 is going to take a while. If I finish everything else I've started first (I should - that will clear the other plots out of my head) then I could probably get back to FJS5 December sometime - and that doesn't sound as far away as I'd like!!

Lorne: You're going to finish what is it? Six stories in the next month? (yes, this expression is skeptical!)
                              Me: Sure, of course, no problem (much ....) lol

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X