John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Asgard, I don't have any green to hand out, but I love your Teal'c sig!!
    Thanks (and don't worry I often miss green ) to be honnest for once I like it. It came as an illumination while I was watching 1969 it totally represents Teal'c and his greatness IMO He and his team will always be my heroes
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

sweeeet!!

love everybody´s fave J/T pictures too

Welcome back, Asgard! And congrats on 1800 posts,
      to gater on 4500 and to all other milestoners of course!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
      picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Tanks hun and im sorry bout one of your Young ones being ill is it a tummy Bug ?as Megan is NOT Well as well
        Nope. I'm not sure what it was. It's gone for now. Strange. Very strange.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
        Hiya everyone ! I'm back. Wow 2 whole weeks without Internet was really long, but it was really nice too. The wedding was great as our holidays

There is so much to catch I don't know if I'll have time but i fly on previous page and thanks a lot Linda about the con and Rachel and Jason comment. The pics are awesome and they seem a lot of fun together It's sad they think like this too but fun too I thinlk they know they have a bunch of suporters
        I'll try to catch szee you later
        Flo!!!!! **TACKLE HUGS**

I'm glad you had a great time. Catch you later hun.

Thanks (and don't worry I often miss green ) to be honnest for once I like it. It came as an illumination while I was watching 1969 it totally represents Teal'c and his greatness IMO He and his team will always be my heroes
        I love 1969! It helps that I was born that year too.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Angst: "Kanaan's not the one you're supposed to be with Teyla. "
          AU: "Take my life instead!" he begged. "No John!" cried Teyla.
          Crack!Fic: "Did it ever occur to you I'm half porcupine?"
          Crossover: "How did we get on this island?" "Is that smoke?"
          Whump: His bleeding wouldn't stop and neither could her tears.
          Fluff: Watching Teyla's hair shine against the sun made John smile.
          Humor: "I'm sorry you stepped in that. It looked like dirt."
          Hurt/Comfort: Nothing cured the pain of never knowing her love.
          Romantic: "Nothing would make me happier than to walk you home."
          UST:His heart sped ten times faster just watching her move.
          You all cracked me up with this they are awesome I tried to participate but definitely I'm not a writer I can't even came with 10 words
          MrsB I really really love your angst one
          They are all so pretty I like them in all the colors

Originally posted by smcki10 View Post
          i've had that happened to my computer a few times.

HI! i'm somewhat new to the fandom, i've watched on and off but i've recently rewatched the series and feel in love with John/Teyla and i'm trying to find other people who ship them.
          Hi and welcome. Hey you find the right place this the best John Teyla loving place
          Originally posted by Camy View Post
          Some reminders:

I created this journal a long time ago. I think towards season 3 and haven't finished it because Season 5 depressed me so much. However, I intend to continue and hopefully finish it. So, if you are looking for Atlantis caps, in HD and good shots, this is the journal to go to. Just be aware that because this takes me and my partner Wikked a long time and dedication, we have made it a friends only LJ so that we know who is in and out.

Therefore, if you aren't a member, and are interested, become one and you will love the caps there.

The journal was created because I couldn't find good caps of Teyla and John and Teyla together. So, it does have a focus on those two characters; however, we do cap the entire episode and post the remaining caps of the rest of the episode in a zip file for your convenience. I guarantee you, you won't find any blurry caps. They are all carefully selected. Hence, the time consuming factor.

In rare occasions, when the episode isn't heavily John and Teyla, I do cap and post the entire episode like I did now for Season 2 The Siege 3. I over did it in capping for that one. But all caps will be posted including the zip file at the end of the entries for the entire episode.

Season 3, and 4 are completely posted in the journal. I'm currently doing Season 2.

Any questions, PM me.

Enjoy!

http://jeyla4ever2.livejournal.com/26731.html

ALSO: A REMINDER The 23rd of July is the deadline to submit your banners for the Beya Community. Details below:

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/157016.html

Have a great Thursday!!!
          I need to start working but sorry sadly I can't help for the caps
          Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          One of the 10 word fics inspired some writing...

Busted

Snarky as usual.
          LOL way to go Teyla
          An ot Banner Stuoid Gimp keeps shutting down on me i was Planning on doing Some Jt ones but the silly thing wont let oh well lets hope i have better luck tomorrow

OH AND WELCOME TO THE THREAD ALL NEWCOMERS
          And a beautiful one
          Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          This is so pretty
          Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Love of the lists guys.. keep them coming..

I've just finished my essays for my stress management course.... finally got them finished.. they were stressing me out...

Old art.. just feeling the JT lovin..

Enjoy your peace and thanks I feel the JT lovin
          wow it's awesome
          Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
          sweeeet!!

love everybody´s fave J/T pictures too

Welcome back, Asgard! And congrats on 1800 posts,
          to gater on 4500 and to all other milestoners of course!
          Thanks it feels good to be back Thank you hey I only miss 200 posts LOL
          Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Nope. I'm not sure what it was. It's gone for now. Strange. Very strange.

Flo!!!!! **TACKLE HUGS**

I'm glad you had a great time. Catch you later hun.

I love 1969! It helps that I was born that year too.
          HUGE HUGS *and hold her back* LOL Thank yeah it was really nice. Sorry about yoiur computer problem it's really is a pain in the a**.
          Yeah I love 1969 I remember I was young when this ep aired and it never occured to me that SG1 could end. And at the end Cassandra says something like 'may more adventures to live' and I was for sure there's no other way and I asked my mom if she thought that SG1 will end with tears in my eyes LOL This were the good old times
          Really 1969 you're so lucky this is a great year (from what people say). Brian Adams has an awesome song for this year
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Hi asgard! Glad u enjoyed urself at the wedding

Congrats laura! Remind me 2 green u wen i get back

Sci- got your pm I've forwarded it on 2 laura as i cant handle altering that much text on my phone Read it though n u have landry down perfectly
            What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

You know what I say........John and Teyla all the WAY!!!!! I think they should fall in love in the upcoming movie.

Well, I mean they are on earth now, so John should be showing Teyla around and stuff, and Teyla will realize that John is the man for her, and John will realize that Teyla is his love =)

In the episode "Sunday" S3, I suspected that Teyla had a crush on Shep at that point, and Ronan further hinted that Shep should get together with Teyla. I was dissapointed when they didn't take that any further, but I am still holding out hope that they could do it in the movie or something haha.
              Colonel Sheppard: "Think Positive"
              Dr. McKay: "We can't all be track stars!"
              Teya Emmagan: "Atlantis is the best hope for all of us"
              Ronan Dex: "Stay behind me if you want to live"

:sheppard::mckay::ronan::teyla:

SAVE STARGATE ATLANTIS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

HUGE HUGS *and hold her back* LOL Thank yeah it was really nice. Sorry about yoiur computer problem it's really is a pain in the a**.
                Yeah I love 1969 I remember I was young when this ep aired and it never occured to me that SG1 could end. And at the end Cassandra says something like 'may more adventures to live' and I was for sure there's no other way and I asked my mom if she thought that SG1 will end with tears in my eyes LOL This were the good old times
                Really 1969 you're so lucky this is a great year (from what people say). Brian Adams has an awesome song for this year

Thanks. It seems to be fine now. I'll just keep my eye on it though.

I suppose it was. I really can't remember what happened that year. I do remember the 80's though. Great music, movies and tv shows. Oh and I graduated.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Sci- got your pm I've forwarded it on 2 laura as i cant handle altering that much text on my phone Read it though n u have landry down perfectly
                Thanks Cazz. I didn't think I'd hear from you for another week. Just wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't slacking off.

I look forward to Laura's thougts and thanks for your compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  You are welcome so much.

My little man just spiked a fever. Gave him meds. I hope it goes away soon. He has a headache with it to.
                  I hope he's okay... I've been really ill today too. Had to call my sister at half past six this morning to come down to look after me, lol.
                  Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Thanks. How's holiays? When do you get back?
                  don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Spy View Post
                    You know what I say........John and Teyla all the WAY!!!!! I think they should fall in love in the upcoming movie.

Well, I mean they are on earth now, so John should be showing Teyla around and stuff, and Teyla will realize that John is the man for her, and John will realize that Teyla is his love =)

In the episode "Sunday" S3, I suspected that Teyla had a crush on Shep at that point, and Ronan further hinted that Shep should get together with Teyla. I was dissapointed when they didn't take that any further, but I am still holding out hope that they could do it in the movie or something haha.
                    Welcome Spy!!

We are all holding out hope (even if we are not holding our breaths!)

OT - Am leaving for vacation for a week in a bit. We are going up to BrianHead, Utah to get away from this heat for a bit. Have a great week everyone!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                    Forever!!

Comment

Welcome....Spy

The writers really messed up with John and Teyla but who knows what they may give us in the movie... if we get a movie.

Had a great vacation Rockhound..
                      sigpic

Comment

You all cracked me up with this they are awesome I tried to participate but definitely I'm not a writer I can't even came with 10 words
                        MrsB I really really love your angst one

They are all so pretty I like them in all the colors

Hi and welcome. Hey you find the right place this the best John Teyla loving place

I need to start working but sorry sadly I can't help for the caps

LOL way to go Teyla

And a beautiful one

This is so pretty

Enjoy your peace and thanks I feel the JT lovin

wow it's awesome

Thanks it feels good to be back Thank you hey I only miss 200 posts LOL

Thanks Asgard and congrats on ya Milestone
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Spy View Post

Welcome to the thread Spy!!!!

We'll have to get rid of Kanaan first. *crossing fingers*

I agree. Sunday was really big in pointing out and unfortunately, the writers failed us. So, let's hope that someone kicks them in the pants and gets those two together.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          I hope he's okay... I've been really ill today too. Had to call my sister at half past six this morning to come down to look after me, lol.

Thanks. How's holiays? When do you get back?
                          Thanks hun. I thought he was getting it again, but now I don't know.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you get better soon. What did your sister say?

**HUGGLES**

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                          Welcome Spy!!

We are all holding out hope (even if we are not holding our breaths!)

OT - Am leaving for vacation for a week in a bit. We are going up to BrianHead, Utah to get away from this heat for a bit. Have a great week everyone!
                          Hey Rockhound. Enjoy your vaca and I'm so with you with not holding my breath.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          Welcome....Spy

The writers really messed up with John and Teyla but who knows what they may give us in the movie... if we get a movie.

Had a great vacation Rockhound..
                          Hey Blue. I kept meaning to say that I love the repost of your JT art.

Comment

Is it just me or ...OT~~
                            Spoiler:
                            Is there a really big stargate Rodney moment in the preview to Princess and the Frog??? The scene in the preview when the Princess kisses the frog and gets turned into a frog, when she's freaking out at being a frog the frog rpince says in the same way Rodney would "well, this could be problematic", my mom even laughed!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hol is great laura I went 2 France today according to my phone Im at the northernmost point of sardinia where u can see corsica so my phone got confused We'v got a couple of hours til the coach back n theres a place in the town that does crepes...
                              I get back a week today
                              Hope u feel better soon! And everyones kids!

Comment

Oo! Forgot 2 welcome Spy!

Comment

Working...
                                X