Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
    Do you know what we should do?
    We should have like 1-2 scenes every now & then in the first half of the VS6 where we see Todd up to no good (like experimenting), but it's not revealed WHAT he is doing the experiments on- until we do a full ep on it in the 2nd half, in which the whole story gets explained & Shep & co find out about it.

OMG- I'm getting sooooo damn excited about this..........& this is the first time Todd's made me this excited. lol!

Great icon, Cazz!
    Great idea, hun.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    I love the my siggy Lindaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Love the icons Sci

Great to see ya back around Hope *huggles*

Cant wait to see if you guys start another rr. and the vs 6 is coming around great!! :d
    Thanks Snow.

Ahhh!!! So much writing.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
    Piece of cake! I'm sure we can give them lots of ways to make it happen!

Sci - glad to hear things are going well!
    Thank you hun.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Movie news:
    Spoiler:

Doesn't mean a bean can't fall on him

Thanks for the update.
    *sigh* That last one bummed me a bit, but I do love Eve's ideas.... and yours too.

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    Sci, good to hear about Pete I hope he'll be back on his feet soon

Love it!!! Squeeeeeee Thanks Linda
    Yep, he's already back to work since yesterday. I sent you a VM.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Thanks for the update.
      *sigh* That last one bummed me a bit, but I do love Eve's ideas.... and yours too.
      Well, he did say that Shep would have to get rid of him, what Eve was suggesting was natural cause, so its no different to what he said the other day really

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Well, he did say that Shep would have to get rid of him, what Eve was suggesting was natural cause, so its no different to what he said the other day really

That's true.
        You're such an optimist.
        Maybe he will get caught between some cross firing.

Comment

That's true.
          You're such an optimist.
          Maybe he will get caught between some cross firing.
          Or maybe Teyla just see's the light that there is a better man out there for her

Comment

Love the icons!!!
            Spoiler:
            Especially the Teyla Lorne ones.

Hey Shippers!!!! I'm back.

OT about Pete.
            Spoiler:
            Besides him being tired, everything seems to be going ok with Pete. He's back to work and his boss is letting him take it easy at the greenhouse.

He got home Sat. but we didn't get home until 6:30pm and yesterday, I was taking it easy for mother's day. But I did mow some of the lawn and my friend Rick did the rest. We didn't want Pete trying to weed wack or anything. He still thinks he's young.

Thanks guys for all your prayers and thoughts. **HUGGLES**
            Sounds like he's doing much better, glad to hear it!

I think a few things came into play. Those that were too busy with RL, not finishing a couple like Cazz said.... which you could do and all the other writing going on.
            I do miss it though. Might have to bug Jess and see what she says.
            Thanks for the explanation.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            Concerning the RR...

I think it would probably be better to start a brand new one. The old ones, I'll post to an LJ when I transfer all the other stuff off of Geocities.

So....Any prompts anyone? And who wants to join in?
            Sounds good! Are you sure you feel like setting it up though? 'Cause if Lea bugged you about it - don't let her force you.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Some birthday sigs Yes you heard right So what, what if I am a tad late....It's better late than never

For Sangate...Vegas

For Snowball...Missing
            Spoiler:
            http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...rthdayJPEG.jpg

I'm not entirely happy with that so I might make another one for you
            Nice siggies Linda!

This icon just got third in an LJ icontest
            http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...-locked-E1.jpg
            Wow - it's stunning, no wonder you got third place. Great job!

Fabulous work! The Rodney one is just hilarious.
            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks TF

Season 1 piccspam:

Comment

Comment

with those last movie news, I feel just like Scifan.

Spoiler:
                  If there was any hope left in me for JT, that news just shredded to pieces.
                  sigpic

Comment

Movie news:
                    Spoiler:

Doesn't mean a beam can't fall on him

Spoiler:
                    This is getting really discouraging! I am really beginning to think that this movie is going to continue the same way S5 did (after S&R). John and Teyla's relationship is going to be non-existant as was through most of S5 and we are going to have the other one all over the screen. Why would I even think it would be any different? I was getting my hopes up when I heard they would reward long time fans..I really should know better by now..
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                    Forever!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                      This is getting really discouraging! I am really beginning to think that this movie is going to continue the same way S5 did (after S&R). John and Teyla's relationship is going to be non-existant as was through most of S5 and we are going to have the other one all over the screen. Why would I even think it would be any different? I was getting my hopes up when I heard they would reward long time fans..I really should know better by now..
                      JM likes to lift people and bring people down, one day he'll say something encouraging then the next discouraging. I wouldn't put anything in his comments recently, they can be taken in all kinds of different way, meaning that its nothing we didn't know before Still the same stay of play, anything is on the cards

Comment

JM likes to lift people and bring people down, one day he'll say something encouraging then the next discouraging. I wouldn't put anything in his comments recently, they can be taken in all kinds of different way, meaning that its nothing we didn't know before Still the same stay of play, anything is on the cards

I guess I just have to be more optimistic and just be glad that we are at least getting the movie! anything more will be icing on the cake!
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                        Forever!!

Comment

You're too sweet, Cazzie. And have such great and optimistic view. *huggles*

*sniff* I feel very much like you do, Rockhound....very much like you....
                          sigpic

Comment

Or maybe Teyla just see's the light that there is a better man out there for her
                            Hee hee. Yeah! Some one that's not invisible.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                            Love the icons!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            Especially the Teyla Lorne ones.

Sounds like he's doing much better, glad to hear it!

Thanks for the explanation.

Sounds good! Are you sure you feel like setting it up though? 'Cause if Lea bugged you about it - don't let her force you.

Nice siggies Linda!

Wow - it's stunning, no wonder you got third place. Great job!

Fabulous work! The Rodney one is just hilarious.
                            Thanks Jet.
                            NP
                            And thank you again.

Nice pic run hun.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            with those last movie news, I feel just like Scifan.

Spoiler:
                            If there was any hope left in me for JT, that news just shredded to pieces.
                            Yes, but Cazz helped me a bit. Her optimism helps.

I agree. We can't go by what he says. We'll drive ourselve mad.

I guess I just have to be more optimistic and just be glad that we are at least getting the movie! anything more will be icing on the cake!
                            That's right.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            You're too sweet, Cazzie. And have such great and optimistic view. *huggles*

*sniff* I feel very much like you do, Rockhound....very much like you....
                            He never said that there wouldn't be any good JT scene. To be honest. I would hate to see them rush JT in one ep. We can't expect Kanaan to die and the next second, Teyla goes to John. RL is very clear that Teyla is a single mom, not married. There must be a reason for that. IMO.

It doesn't mean that one of them won't express their feelings out loud or something like that.

Comment

Rachel has been announced at the Chicago Con.. and she appears the same day as Joe.. yay !!

I hope they get to go on stage together like Joe and Jason....
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                Rachel has been announced at the Chicago Con.. and she appears the same day as Joe.. yay !!

I hope they get to go on stage together like Joe and Jason....
                                Thats brill! And it would be awesome if they're talk was together

Can I fit in your suitcase?

Comment

Working...
                                X