John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
    Hey did u guys see this pic yet? Its so kool.

I love the top that Teyla is wearing in the pic, I hope to see her wear it around John and to see his reaction also what other people will think of her in that Top. John looks great in the pic also.
    part of:
    Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
      Spammer.
      Pic spam!

Soo, is this screen still huge for anybody else?

Great caps Warrior! *snurches*

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

New Sneak Peek images of John and Teyla

part of:
        Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Kool new sneak peak caps - looks like it's from "Runner" when they both get tired up by Dex.

Comment

If you wish to view the new sneak peak visit - http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/

Spoiler:
            Just watched the new Sci-fi trailer for Season 2 and Brad Wright says "there is a kiss this year which will be interesting".

When that is said we see Weir and Caldwell and then Sheppard and Teyla tired up. Now it could be just they way the trailer was put together - or do you think they have put those two scenes there for a reason to make us think - is it Weir/Caldwell or Sheppard/Teyla.

Here's hoping its Sheppard/Teyla :-)

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
              If you wish to view the new sneak peak visit - http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/

Spoiler:
              Just watched the new Sci-fi trailer for Season 2 and Brad Wright says "there is a kiss this year which will be interesting".

When that is said we see Weir and Caldwell and then Sheppard and Teyla tired up. Now it could be just they way the trailer was put together - or do you think they have put those two scenes there for a reason to make us think - is it Weir/Caldwell or Sheppard/Teyla.

Here's hoping its Sheppard/Teyla :-)
              Spoiler:
              They also showed Shep/Weir between the Weir/Caldwell and Shep/Teyla but personally I think he might have been refering to the McKay/? kiss that was in the promo trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                Spoiler:
                They also showed Shep/Weir between the Weir/Caldwell and Shep/Teyla but personally I think he might have been refering to the McKay/? kiss that was in the promo trailer.
                Spoiler:
                I didn't see that shot of Wier and Sheppard - um interesting. Could be McKay kiss with that woman - who knows. I think Sheyla fans will be rooting for Sheppard/Teyla kiss

Comment

Yes, but he said an INTERESTING one. Nothing really interesting about something we have all seen in the promos.

Comment

very true kip...
                    Spoiler:
                    i STILL stick to my theory that we'll get a mckay/dex kiss in duet ... though i'll hold out hope for any and ALL of my ships of course especially sheyla

...but i still stick to my theory!

Comment

Geez...I haven't been to this thread in forever......but I am here now...

sigpic

Comment

OK
                        Spoiler:
                        I heard something about shep flying a dart. WTF! Teyla has the wraith gene! SHE should fly the dart! In fact I may write that fic.
                        [/spoilery-rant-ness-ing-izzle]

Comment

If you guys are wondering about the kiss they mentioned in the last preview, I think the people over at the Shep/Weir thread have figured it out.

Points the way over to the Paul McGillion article.

Comment

Sanctuary Caps#1:

(^^ Look at Teyla's face - looks like Teyla is giving Chaya an evil glare! - Stay away from my John!)

Comment

Sanctuary Caps#2:

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                                Spoiler:
                                I didn't see that shot of Wier and Sheppard - um interesting. Could be McKay kiss with that woman - who knows. I think Sheyla fans will be rooting for Sheppard/Teyla kiss
                                Personally I think there may be a near kiss for Sheyla but fighting an attraction and where Sheyla both agree maybe getting personally involved might not be appropiate under the circumstances thereby paving the way for ongoing angst and attraction but never quite crossing the lines

Pam

Comment

Working...
                                X