John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    WOW!! Great job Linda. I snagged the 3rd one with Shep.

Good night hun and get better. **HUGS**

Ok. Question for my Ep idea. While John is in a VR dream and ends up facing some demons and/or desires, how do you think I should do this?

This is my idea, but let me know what you think?
    I was kinda thinking that he wakes up and believe he's still in JP with Teyla. She's in serious condition and ends up doing CPR on her before passing out. The next he know, he's in Atlantis. He doesnt' see Teyla and panic, but finds her in another part of the infirmary and Kanaan is with her. Kanaan see him and goes to talk to him. John is surprised to see him and Kanaan is very forward and tells John that he knows how he feels for Teyla, but needs to back off. John tries to deny that there is anything and K walks away. After weeks go by and they are both healed, John and team are sent offworld to help a village that claim that they are having some trouble with unknow thugs, but it's a trap from Genii.
    Now, at this point I'm not sure how to end it.... Should I

A) Have John jump in front of a bullet to save Teyla (Sacrifice)
    B) Makes a bargain to save his team. He stays behind and they let his team go, but they double cross him and blow up the PJ as it takes off. He screams in agony. (Sacrifice, but then loneliness and failure)
    C) None of the above.

By then end the Real Teyla come in and has to convince him it's not real.
    Thanks sci, and ok

I'm still in quite some pain and discomfort hence why I wasn't here yesterday. Got another appontment with the doc tomorrow to see if I need another course of antibiotics!

I'd say either b or c...It's a little tiresome having John go on suicide missions or sacrificing himself so much
    sigpic

Comment

First off, Teyla icon I made for a lighing effects challenge in the Sam/Jack art thread. It said any pictuere after all.

Secondly, my VS idea.

While the gang and Atlantis is gone, someone has been consolidating planets and has declared himself the Emporer of said group of planets. Some of these planets were trade partners and when one of them contacts Atlantis with news of the newly formed Empire, the team is sent to investigate. They meet the self proclaimed Emperor and and his young unwilling mistress. Becasue of the Hoffan Virus being unleashed on these people they looked to this guy as a leader and he got power hungery. He manages to convince the team he is an ok guy and just wanted to protect the people with Atlantis gone. But the young woman risks her life to tell them the truth. They are found out and imprisoned so a second team (Lorne's?) is sent and they get rid of Emperor and save the band of planets from oppression.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
        So, it's here we ****-chat about Teyla/Sheppard...
        ...cool...
        Yep it is. Welcome

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
        Aw shucks, thanks snowy Your's is even more awesome

Lovin all the artwork guys
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          That's ok hun. I had to let you go. I hope she gets better. **Hugs**
          Pete's home sick now too.

Love the eps that everyone pointed out for Planet. Great job.
          I know nobody really liked the ep, but she also seemed worried for Travelers. Oh and how about SoW?
          Ooh you Poor thing hun its not your week is it hope you all feel better soon and did brians Fever break if not what did the Doctors say?
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanks for all the episode suggests. I think I might go with The Lost Tribe because I remembered that at some point after rewatching Conversion on DVD before I saw it suggested here and it will fit with the O'Neill worried about Sam part I have there but I'm going to rewatch Tabula Rasa tonight and make sure that I still want to go with The Lost Tribe.

I will try to get update to A Wish Yet to Come up on my webpage tonight and maybe Teyla Snatchers if I feel like editing the new bit.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Mr. Camy is a smart man

Love it!!!
              My hubby didn't like the clip either. At least they are on our side.

Thanks hun.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Thanks sci, and ok

I'm still in quite some pain and discomfort hence why I wasn't here yesterday. Got another appontment with the doc tomorrow to see if I need another course of antibiotics!

I'd say either b or c...It's a little tiresome having John go on suicide missions or sacrificing himself so much
              Oh hun. This has been kicking your butt for awhile now.

I see what you are saying, I think I'll go with B.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              First off, Teyla icon I made for a lighing effects challenge in the Sam/Jack art thread. It said any pictuere after all.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...allenge-ic.gif

Secondly, my VS idea.

While the gang and Atlantis is gone, someone has been consolidating planets and has declared himself the Emporer of said group of planets. Some of these planets were trade partners and when one of them contacts Atlantis with news of the newly formed Empire, the team is sent to investigate. They meet the self proclaimed Emperor and and his young unwilling mistress. Becasue of the Hoffan Virus being unleashed on these people they looked to this guy as a leader and he got power hungery. He manages to convince the team he is an ok guy and just wanted to protect the people with Atlantis gone. But the young woman risks her life to tell them the truth. They are found out and imprisoned so a second team (Lorne's?) is sent and they get rid of Emperor and save the band of planets from oppression.

Great icon and that sounds real interesting.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              Ooh you Poor thing hun its not your week is it hope you all feel better soon and did brians Fever break if not what did the Doctors say?
              Thanks hun.
              Spoiler:
              Nope. It's a virus and they said keep doing the Tylenol and stuff.

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
              Thanks for all the episode suggests. I think I might go with The Lost Tribe because I remembered that at some point after rewatching Conversion on DVD before I saw it suggested here and it will fit with the O'Neill worried about Sam part I have there but I'm going to rewatch Tabula Rasa tonight and make sure that I still want to go with The Lost Tribe.

I will try to get update to A Wish Yet to Come up on my webpage tonight and maybe Teyla Snatchers if I feel like editing the new bit.
              Sounds good Planet. Cant wait too see it and for the updates.

Comment

So shall we do a bit of spinning for the earthquake episode

-Why have they gone to this planet?
                -How did they get there? By Jumper or foot?
                -What are they doing when the Earthquake hits?
                -How advanced is the civilisation on the planet? (this could determine the type of buildings they have and the amount of damage caused)
                -Aftershocks?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Since we are spinning ideas, I have a few, even if not used in this VS6 episode I understand that. Cazz's post of how advanced the place is and the like made me start thinking of joining in. Heck might even make a two parter....

Two answer two of Cazz's Q's listed, I bascially answer them with two of my own questions.. (these will be in the Q&A format, with the A being my own questions/ideas)

Q: How did they get there, jumper or on foot
                  A: I;d assume by Jumper or better yet a Daedalus class ship, then beamed down to the planet serface.

Q: How advanced is the peopel on the planet.
                  A: Deopends are the Wraith a factor in this story or no? If they are then that leaves a lot to be tweaked

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Tao of Rodney siggy

sig by Cazzblade

Comment

*sighs*

Love it Snowy!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        *sighs*

Love it Snowy!
                        Thanks sweetheart and i luv your Shep vegas wallie its just stunning
                        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

John icon:

sigpic

Comment

Great job Padme

The Return pt. 2 sig

After this i think we only need The Real World and Mckay and Mrs. Miller but tell me if im wrong Sci
                            Last edited by Snowball; 26 March 2009, 08:09 PM.
                            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Great job Padme

The Return pt. 2 sig

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q...sig-sheyla.png

After this i think we only nee The Real World and Mckay and Mrs. Miller but tell me if im wrong Sci
                              Thanks Snow, that is a great sig.

And Sci, you can add the icons I did to "The Game" they are the same pics I used for the sig.

sigpic

Comment

Trying to be as political as possible here so spare me if im wrong
                                Spoiler:
                                what the heck where they thinking when they wrote the real world???????!!!!!!! Seriously the rest of the cast is only there for like a speck of the ep *iz trying to make a sheyla sig out of the ep thats why so frustrated*
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X