Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayra View Post

HUGS!!!!...it's good to be back.

The SGU trailer looks more like a BSG show???....not good lol. I like BSG but i don't see the SG world like BSG. So they are trying to make it a lot more darker or something?.

I like idea A for your episode...which sounds great by the way!.
    Was it something you ate or drank? I know you have to be careful when going to other countries.

I guess that's in my opinion, but I could be wrong that it looks like a BSG ep.

Thanks for liking my idea and your imput. So far it seems most like B, so I might go with that and try to see how it goes.

Edit: Laura, I just read Revelation. Very nice.
    Last edited by scifan; 25 March 2009, 04:30 AM.

Comment

So, for episode 4 we have:
      - McKay plots the course that the hive is taking to get to MW
      - Suss's that they will stop to cull a planet
      - Atlantis gets to the planet and the team go down in a jumper to help the people on the planet hide before the Wraith get there
      - The Wraith show up quicker than expected so the team are still evacuating people on the planet
      - Atlantis engages the hive in the sky but darts fly down to the planet to proceed with the culling.

Things still to decide:
      - the means means of hiding from the Wraith
      - the society on the planet, what kind of people are they, do we get to know any specific OC's?
      - how does the episode conclude.

I think there should be a further complication, it seems that once Atlantis has destroyed the hive that would resolve things, which is a bit easy and not directly involving the team IMO. So maybe they get trapped underground or something?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Bonjooouurrr ma chers! Ca va?

What has been haaappeniinnng?
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          []

- Atlantis gets to the planet and the team go down in a jumper to help the people on the planet hide before the Wraith get there
          - The Wraith show up quicker than expected so the team are still evacuating people on the planet
          - Atlantis engages the hive in the sky but darts fly down to the planet to proceed with the culling.

Things still to decide:
          - the society on the planet, what kind of people are they, do we get to know any specific OC's?

I think there should be a further complication, it seems that once Atlantis has destroyed the hive that would resolve things, which is a bit easy and not directly involving the team IMO. So maybe they get trapped underground or something?

Yeah I like that... but maybe Wraith are digging into their position or something. And Atlantis took some damage in the fight so can't really send anyone to help.

Atlantis doesn''t have beaming tech does it?

Comment

fic rec - Recurring Visions by pygmymuse. It's a rewrite of season 4; it's good. She addressed my favourite line of season 4 "We've been..." in BAMSR.

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              Yeah I like that... but maybe Wraith are digging into their position or something. And Atlantis took some damage in the fight so can't really send anyone to help.

I don't think it does But they can always send another jumper

Comment

Sheppy sigaru:

Very Nice Hun
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  New sig for The Game:

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/Padme18/Teyla%20and%20John/no-harm-came-from-playing-a.gif[/IMG]
                  Awesome Padme

Comment

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...tures/Camy.jpg

Things still to decide:

Would the Daedy be near by?? Or are they busy trying to find offworld teams? Could that be a B-plot if it's needed? Would Ronon or Teyla be their if the offworld team haven't been found yet?
                    Am I mess things up too much?

You guys are probably better with explaining different cultures and peoples than me.

I agree that they should have them stuck. Maybe a cave in from a dart crashing.

Bonjooouurrr ma chers! Ca va?

What has been haaappeniinnng?
                    Hello Laura.

Can I guess what you said?? "Hello, my dears. OK?

It's been too long since I had French class, plus I failed the course.

Nope, only Daedy had beaming tech.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Would the Daedy be near by?? Or are they busy trying to find offworld teams? Could that be a B-plot if it's needed? Would Ronon or Teyla be their if the offworld team haven't been found yet?
                      Am I mess things up too much?
                      Ronon and Teyla will be on Atlantis in ep 3

Comment

I don't think it does But they can always send another jumper

Cause I was going to say, they'd just beam them out. Maybe there's another ship on the way?

Hello Laura.

Can I guess what you said?? "Hello, my dears. OK?

It's been too long since I had French class, plus I failed the course.
                        Hello my dears, how are you? Just brushing up my skills for Saturday Can't believe I'll miss the Scotland game though

Nope, only Daedy had beaming tech.
                        I thought so!

Comment

Hey Lea you online Later?

Comment

So, it's here we ****-chat about Teyla/Sheppard...
                            ...cool...
                            sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Some Icons
                              Spoiler:
                              <snip>
                              Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Hey Elfie....Good to hear from ya

BT sig
                              Spoiler:
                              http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Artwork/Stargate%20Atlantis/JTBTJPEG.jpg
                              Someones work is freaken awesome
                              Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                              Hi Everyone!!!! I'm Back from my trip to Mexico!. Had a great time although i did get sick pretty bad towards the end and had to go to the hospital but everything turned out okay.

I'm so behind with everything. Anything interesting happen while i was gone?. Any news about the SGA movie or JT???. Any new JT fics?

I did notice they have cast pictures of the SGU team as well as a teaser for the show. I don't even have the enthusiasm or really even care to see the trailer...is it worth watching?. Also i only clicked on one pic of the SGU cast together and my first reaction....i laughed lol...is that bad lol. I have very little interest in that show.

Talk you guys later!
                              Welcome back and ditto on the sgu thing

Great job hun. I love your Sunday one too. Can you give me the link so I can add that too.

Ok. Question for my Ep idea. While John is in a VR dream and ends up facing some demons and/or desires, how do you think I should do this?

This is my idea, but let me know what you think?
                              I was kinda thinking that he wakes up and believe he's still in JP with Teyla. She's in serious condition and ends up doing CPR on her before passing out. The next he know, he's in Atlantis. He doesnt' see Teyla and panic, but finds her in another part of the infirmary and Kanaan is with her. Kanaan see him and goes to talk to him. John is surprised to see him and Kanaan is very forward and tells John that he knows how he feels for Teyla, but needs to back off. John tries to deny that there is anything and K walks away. After weeks go by and they are both healed, John and team are sent offworld to help a village that claim that they are having some trouble with unknow thugs, but it's a trap from Genii.
                              Now, at this point I'm not sure how to end it.... Should I

A) Have John jump in front of a bullet to save Teyla (Sacrifice)
                              B) Makes a bargain to save his team. He stays behind and they let his team go, but they double cross him and blow up the PJ as it takes off. He screams in agony. (Sacrifice, but then loneliness and failure)
                              C) None of the above.

By then end the Real Teyla come in and has to convince him it's not real.
                              I like a and b

Stunning
                              Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              Also, Dezrai's birthday is on March 29th. I sent her a note, so I'm hoping to have a birthday alert up soon...but in case I don't, y'all can have a heads up.
                              Title: Revelation
                              Fandom: Stargate Atlantis
                              Character/Pairing: Sheppard, Teyla & Weir – Sheppard/Teyla
                              Prompt: Revelation
                              Rating: PG
                              Notes: for sacred20
                              Summary: It hits him suddenly one day when they’re sparring.

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/91636.html
                              So sweet and unlike you
                              He was in Criminal Minds, too. So was Mitch Pilleggi
                              Gotta see that ep
                              http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Signatures/Camy.jpg

Things still to decide:

Maybe the complication could be with the people??? Some of them could have been planning a rebellion and they decided that thats the most convenient time. So of course ya know Shep and his team are gonna wanna help
                              fic rec - Recurring Visions by pygmymuse. It's a rewrite of season 4; it's good. She addressed my favourite line of season 4 "We've been..." in BAMSR.
                              Been reading it and love it
                              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                                So sweet and unlike you

Gotta see that ep
                                I can do sweet, you bum

It's two diff eps... and Carmen Argenziano (Jacob Carter) is in one later in the season about Exorcism.. It'sa good seasons

Comment

Working...
                                X